In retrospect, the best episode

Skillet

• 1 year later...

Am I the only one who actually liked Viserys and feels sorry for his death? Seriously?

Nah, I refuse to believe it. He is beyond adorable. :wub:

Viserys and adorable are two words that shouldn't in a sentence together. :lol:

Am I the only one who actually liked Viserys and feels sorry for his death? Seriously?

Nah, I refuse to believe it. He is beyond adorable. :wub:

I believe you are not the only one, but I seldom see anyone here who is brave enough to admit he/she like Viserys. Since I started lurking in this forum, you are probably the second or third I've seen so far who truly adored him. I do feel sorry for his death though... but what a great episode.

:)

I believe you are not the only one, but I seldom see anyone here who is brave enough to admit he/she like Viserys. Since I started lurking in this forum, you are probably the second or third I've seen so far who truly adored him. I do feel sorry for his death though...

I liked Viserys in the books because I felt sorry for him, he just wanted to go back home.. and he raised his sister, after all.. then I watched the series and I just.. fell in love :wub:

Harry Lloyd is beyond handsome :drool:

Anyway, I liked Viserys and he died, I liked Renly and he died.. I started liking Lancel, and he got injured.. I think I should stop liking guys of the series :frown5:

• 3 weeks later...

regarding the discussion on page 1 about why and if dany is immune to fire (to much posts to quote):

The overall agreement on this was that she got that immunity because of her connection with the eggs.

I disagree.

In the first (was it the first? I think so) episode danny is taking a bath and her maid tells her that the water is too hot. But that does not even bother her at all.

So i guess she has some naturall immunity reagarding fire and heat.

I dunno why she is more dragon than viserys, but seeing her son has scales its at least partly true i guess.

We can't be sure that her son truly had scales. Only Miraz saw the child, she could have been lying. I was just thinking about the fireproof thing and it is possible that it's a recessive trait in the Targaryan line. Mayber certian pople in the family had it and other's didn't.

Archived