[SPOILERS] Series with disappointing final books?

The faceless others

I really enjoyed The Born Queen. I'm probably the only one on this forum, but the Official SFFworld Review by Rob H. Bedford is highly positive, too.

I actually thought it was decent. The first two books are a good bit better than the last two books, but I didn't think the dropoff in quality was that huge. The very end of the book and series was pretty bad however.

I can understand that you put spoiler details under a spoiler tag, but the thread is called "books with disappointing endings". Maybe one should stay out if one doesnt want spoilers?

The thread can become really........boring if people post things like: "I didnt like the ending of

" someone repying: "you didnt like

? I loved

, didnt care much about the ending of

and

"

What if I want to talk about series I have read and people are talking about ones I haven't?

What if I want to talk about series I have read and people are talking about ones I haven't?

Thats just the risk, isnt it? You never know in front if you read a series discussed in this thread. If you knew a series was discussed in here you would knew some or many might think they have scappy endings and that would be a spoiler.

Archived