I can't view my profile =(

Ivy Snow

Hello. I'm new here and I need help.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles. <<<I get this if I try to view my profile and posts I have done. =( please help

Thanks in advance

Hello. I'm new here and I need help.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles. <<<I get this if I try to view my profile and posts I have done. =( please help

Thanks in advance

Certain functions are shut down during peak times or when there's other web issues going on. Profile viewing is one, so is search, personal messaging and other things. Nothing to worry about, they'll come back when they can.

this is happening to me as well, but it isnt just during peak times. everytime i clicked on mine, it has given me that message.

EDIT: aight Ran, i can figure yall are trying wit wat ya got. and ill keep checking my profile to see if i can edit it from being blank. the heavy traffic is due to aDwD and HBO, and i assume that when the band wagon empties, ill be able to.

It should now be fixed that you can see your profile ... well, when we're not in performance mode. At present, we are, to deal with the heavy traffic. So PMs and profiles are not available for anyone.

Archived