[ADWD SPOILERS] Tyrion 7

Xray the Enforcer

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Way late to this party but I have been loving checking out these forums while reading ADWD. Now I feel like joining/thinking out loud.

This is another solid Tyrion chapter. A lot of development here but the one thing that I cant get out of my mind is Aegon taking "the bait."Tyrion makes it clear that he has some feelings for Aegon. What are his motives though? He got himself wrapped up in the scheme to raise Aegon to power. It is not his choice to take part. He seems to be going with the flow. Tyrion wants to be back Westeros and to destroy Cersei. Does he care about how he achieves this?Does he give a shit about Dany or Aegon's right to the thone? I would think not. But if riding with the dragons gets him there thats what he must do. I am excited to see how this plays out, what his motives may be and to see what he does when he (hopefully) meets Dany.

• 11 months later...

I'm glad I found these chapter specific threads. It's a shame I'm so late to the party too though as my post probably won't be answered. C'est la vie.

I've finally worked out why I like Tyrion's chapters the best. It's the humour.

Just in case someone does read this; I have a query re the mention of "iced green drink" (in the common room of the Merchant's House). Where did the ice come from?

Archived