Huge Blast in Oslo

2+4, from what i've heard. Hopefully it won't go up. Attacking a youth camp leaves me speechless.

There's a kind of grim sense in it though. Attacking the future generation of leaders and all that.

I guess one cannot rule out neo-nazi groups; the Labour youth camp attack might indicate something like that. But Norwegian neo nazi groups have been declining for a long time, and they weren't all that sophisticated to begin with.

This is just getting worse and worse. Are there precautionary measures being taken in case there are more phases to this attack?

I'm sure there is. After 10 years in Afghanistan, at least in theory the authorities should be prepared for something like this. We'll see in the days to come how these measures worked out, at least Cabinet Members and Royal Family is taken care of, while there's increased border controls and airport security.

I guess one cannot rule out neo-nazi groups; the Labour youth camp attack might indicate something like that. But Norwegian neo nazi groups have been declining for a long time, and they weren't all that sophisticated to begin with.

There's still the possibility that the two are unrelated I suppose.

The police confirmed earlier that they were related.

And the police is always known for coming out with speedy and accurate information in the wake of disasters like this.

Don't get me wrong, they're probably related, but until we get more info there's still the possibility they aren't.

Unconfirmed reports from an NRK journalist at the scene says that there are 25-30 dead at the youth camp, the bodies are just floating in the shoreline from where the tried to escape the island by swimming.

I don't even know what to say anymore.. how is this happening? :(

Archived