The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Richard Madden is on top of my list and I have to admit that Iain Glen is real yummy though I'm not fond of Jorah as a character haha

Eugene Simon looks really 'young' to me... something about his mouth. Though I think his modeling pictures are much sexier than him in that silly Lancel hat. "on to greater things" generally means something different from what the person in question is currently up to... so no, this does not mean Game of Thrones... perhaps he's looking to land a bigger part in another series or a contract with some big name designer

Eugene Simon looks really 'young' to me... something about his mouth. Though I think his modeling pictures are much sexier than him in that silly Lancel hat. "on to greater things" generally means something different from what the person in question is currently up to... so no, this does not mean Game of Thrones... perhaps he's looking to land a bigger part in another series or a contract with some big name designer

Not only does Eugene Simon look very young, he is far, far too pretty-boyish for my tastes.

Not only does Eugene Simon look very young, he is far, far too pretty-boyish for my tastes.

I'd have to agree. Sean Bean is, and always will be, one of my favourite actors and he is just my type but then I am 41 ;) Of the rest, Iain Glen, Aiden Gillen and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau do way more for me than any of the younger actors and I just don't get Kit Harington at all I'm afraid but that could be to do with the stupid hair he's got in GoT.

Richard Madden is on top of my list and I have to admit that Iain Glen is real yummy though I'm not fond of Jorah as a character haha

You may be right. But Eugene speaks directly to the nude, no logic to change suddenly the issue of opening more doors. It's like saying you need to do nude scenes to get more jobs. Believe me, Eugene is not one of those. I think he meant to do riskier things with his body.

For the male actors: Richard Madden and Iain Glen. They are both gorgeous and great fun to watch on TV.

For the ladies: Emilia Clarke is gorgeous (and my husband's favorite).

Julandro, if you don't mind a personal question -- are you male or female?

I'm gay. :thumbsup:

In this website I'm the only who likes to Eugene simon?

In this website I'm the only who likes to Eugene simon?

As a dreamy hotcake? Yeah, can't speak for anyone else- but you may be the only one... Although his acting so far is perfectly fine, he does absolutely nothing for me in the cutie patootey arena.

As of today (for me), the hottest actor is Tom Wlaschiha- who'll play Jaquen H’ghar. Soooo hot! :whip:

Julandro, I honestly would never have noticed Eugene Simon except to laugh at his hat and feel a bit sorry for how mean Robert is to him, were it not for your repeated posts about him. As it was, when he showed up for his naked scene I started giggling hysterically because I immediately thought of you.

Fitheach, :drool:

Very nice. Not as nice as Richard Madden, but very nice.

Julandro, I honestly would never have noticed Eugene Simon except to laugh at his hat and feel a bit sorry for how mean Robert is to him, were it not for your repeated posts about him. As it was, when he showed up for his naked scene I started giggling hysterically because I immediately thought of you.

Fitheach, :drool:

Very nice. Not as nice as Richard Madden, but very nice.

Richard Madden is quite the handsome fella, but Tom Wlaschiha is a sexy sexy beast... Grrrr, yep I said grrrrr!

Richard Madden is quite the handsome fella, but Tom Wlaschiha is a sexy sexy beast... Grrrr, yep I said grrrrr!

I don't get Richard Madden, but then I am strange. Agreed on Tom W.

A friend and I worried that we were getting old when we realized that the youngest hot cast member in season 1 was 41! (NCW)

NCW is a good looking guy but not quite my type. And besides, I can't shake the image of Prince Charming from Shrek. Sean Bean is just older than I prefer.

For some reason, I vastly prefer Kit Harrington as himself than Kit Harrington as Jon. Not sure why. But Richard Madden as himself or as Robb...yummy. :)

NCW is a good looking guy but not quite my type. And besides, I can't shake the image of Prince Charming from Shrek. Sean Bean is just older than I prefer.

Id say the same but hes only 2 years older than Iain Glen so... I guess Sean Bean just doesn:t do it for me? He seems far too paternal or something. I dont know.

Pondering the older men thing - Ive never been into an older actor before, though I think that about 95% of why I think Glen is so darn attractive is because he is Jorah and it was such an amazing, and heartbreakingly sympathetic portrayal of the character. He doesnt really appeal to me in the other things Ive seen him in (just Tomb Raider and Rozencrantz and Guildenstern and the latter was years and years ago).

For some reason, I vastly prefer Kit Harrington as himself than Kit Harrington as Jon. Not sure why. But Richard Madden as himself or as Robb...yummy. :)

Re: Jon I think its his stupid hair and his "look how hard im trying to seem older" beard/moustache... thing. I think both fit the character very well - arrogant twat that he is in book 1. :) Thats probably why he doesnt appeal to me, ultimately... because hes playing Jon Snow.

Re: Richard - he is easily the most objectively hot actor for sure... Though I didn:t fall for Richards Robb the way I did for Iains Jorah. Still he is very dreamy.

Re: Eugene Simon. Two strikes against him for me. First, and i dont want to be cruel, but he looks physically like a little boy. Which since I am attracted to adult men just doesnt work for me. Its incongruous when he opens his mouth and this really deep voice comes out considering his look is just so young. Also since I mentioned above, I tend to be more attracted to actors playing characters that I love. Lancel Lannister is pitiable, but not really that compelling a character. He exists mostly to allow us to see what an ass Robert is.

As it was, when he showed up for his naked scene I started giggling hysterically because I immediately thought of you.

hehehehe. It made me very funny.

Well look friend, I put it easy.

Remember me when you see a sex scene between Lancel and Cersei. hehehehehehe ¿bet? ;)

Liking this thread. Iain Glen, Peter Dinklage, Jason M (without the guyliner).

Preferably at the same time. :P

I like the way you think. ;)

There is a whole lot of pretty on this show. Strictly going by the way they appear on the show, I'd probably have to put Robb at the top of my list, and Jaime as second. Loras would be high on the list, and Jon would be much higher without the stupid facial hair.

Outside of the show, though, just in random photos that I've seen here and there... well, Richard Madden would probably still be at the top of the list (Those EYES!) and Jason Momoa would be #2 (when he smiles, it lights up the room. Unfortunately, there wasn't much call for a smiling Khal Drogo. *sad*) but Kit Harrington, Harry Lloyd, Gethin Anthony, and NCW would all be jockeying for position, too. :)

I tend to be fascinated by pretty-boy looks, so I do find the guy playing Lancel attractive-- especially in those non-GoT shots-- but he just looked scrawny and sad *as* Lancel, so he just kinda squicked me out a little.

As for the females... Dany is absolutely stunning, and the girl playing Sansa is as well (she also has beautiful eyes!). I think Lena Headey is a beautiful woman, but did not think that came across as Cersei. And, let's see... Catelyn I didn't find particularly attractive or unattractive. And the less I say about Ros the better. ARE there even any other females? :P

--M

I am extremely happy that there are so many hot “older” actors in this series and not just hot young men that makes me (an old lady) feel like a pervert. Iain Glen, Rory McCann, Sean Bean and Jerome Flynn, need I say more? :drool: If I was 10 years older: Kit Harrington and Richard Madden. And if I was20 years younger Eugene Simon. (I guss I’m still a bit of a perverted old lady) :ph34r:

tbh I think female actress wise agot has a great cast, it's a tough choice, but if I had to choose it would be Emilia Clarke, though I think thats more down to the fact I find Dany's character more attracitve than Cersei's character so that's a toss up there.

I'm much to manly to consider which male actors are best looking *herpderp* but if I was batting for the opposite team I'd reckon the chap that plays Robb or The immortal Sean Bean are the best.

Archived