BwB/Sisterhood With Standards Tattoo Orgy

Odie

I'm going to get mine there.

Maybe we should all go ahead and make individual appointments, that one one feels forced to do it if they change their minds.

We can still schedule our appointments for the same time.

Not sure how practical that is for me, being in the UK and all...

Just got confirmation that I can have the time off from my new job :D

But.... I'm seriously thinking about working a blue rose into my left shoulder cover-up design... which I'm going to have done locally. I'm really going to have to do this con on the cheep, which means saving my money for the things I REALLY want to do. And a tattoo can be gotten locally from someone I trust :/

So yeah, I know I shouldn't back out, but I think I'm going to. :(

Not sure how practical that is for me, being in the UK and all...

Yep , same for me . Were you in the thursday group ? The larger piece I want done on my back I am going to get here in Ireland , but I am still up for getting a small blue rose piece on my lower back . So if everyone else chickens looks like it`s me and thee , you smooth talking Scottish Cassanova you

Good answer , so anyone else for thursday ? Let`s get this thing sorted . I am happy to call the place and make sure they are ready for us .

err.. no offense meant here but we already have 2 people planning this... perhaps speaking amongst yourselves before taking it over? :)

Archived