CHICAGO AREA BwB

Oct 1st is ok, but I was planning on attending a bachelorette in the evening around 6 PM, so it would have to be in afternoon. I am not sure if I can attend Halloween party yet as there are a lot of things going on that weekend, but I'm sure it will be a great time.

Are we calling costumes for Halloween yet?

I think if there is a particular character of thing you want to be, the earlier you call it the better. I think some of Greyjoy's friends have already called certain characters such as Undead Cat.

That being said, I'd like to claim Ellaria Sand.

I have plans on the 1st at night - but can do anything between 3 and 8 lol :)

Still not sure I can manage the costume party though, will figure it out.

Yeah it looks like the late afternoon works best for most so we will aim for meeting around 3PM on the 1st somewhere in the Loop.

I have to admit I'm kind of curious to know who or what you would want to dress up as if you could come to the Halloween party. Just because I'm not sure...

I'm actually building the Melisandre costume around two current possessions: 1) A necklace with a large awesome red stone, and 2) Red contact lenses. The rest I'm still shaking out, but I've got time. ;)

I'm totally in for the afternoon of 10/1, and the Loop is perfect for me!

Yeah it looks like the late afternoon works best for most so we will aim for meeting around 3PM on the 1st somewhere in the Loop.

I have to admit I'm kind of curious to know who or what you would want to dress up as if you could come to the Halloween party. Just because I'm not sure...

I have no friggen clue, honestly. I'm open to suggestions : /

Lysa? With an 8 year old on my boob?

Red contact lenses.

Oh so very awesome!

Lysa? With an 8 year old on my boob?

OMG. I echo l'intello....you have to come as that now otherwise I will be very sad not to be subjected to such horror. Surely there is some sickly looking puppet out there that can play the part of sweet Robin....and we can make him FLY later in the evening...ROTF.

Lysa sounds great (how do I say this without being a creep lol)

Rachel - Robert Baratheon

my friend Tim is either coming as Stannis or Thoros

my other offline friend is coming as UnCat

the rest haven't decided yet...

Greyjoy Rebellion - Beric Dondarrion

l'intello - Melisandre

Lady Narcissa - Ellaria Sand

Suzette - either Sansa or Ygritte

Smegma - Lysa?

Greyjoy, If we are going to have a Melisandre, we need a Stannis. So tell your undecided friend that is who he should be!

Btw I think this also means someone needs to be a Shadow Baby...lol.

l'intello, if you see this, can you email me? the_lady_narcissa at yahoo dot com Thanks!

Archived