London's burning.

BigFatCoward

surprised nobody has put this up so far, what is it about social unrest that means people are so desperate to own a clock radio?

why do we allow people behave like this? where is the incentive to behave properly when we just stand by and let them steal and throw bricks and set fire to shit? would this sort of behaviour be tolerated in any other western country? why don't we have trained rhino's.

don't worry people, i'm safe and sound sat behind my desk.

p.s. how can the fuckers afford petrol for the molotov cocktail's? petrol is ridiculously expensive.

Coppers shot a black kid, because he was black and therefore had obviously committed a crime. First thing you learn at police academy. His family led a peaceful march to the local cop shop where they were left standing outside for 5 hours. And the rest was history

Some overpaid tit on the London news is calling the situation an "insurrection". It's not an insurrection. It's a series of riots. There's a difference.

I think that person should do a stint in Belfast or Derry, then be allowed to report on this

surprised nobody has put this up so far, what is it about social unrest that means people are so desperate to own a clock radio?

why do we allow people behave like this? where is the incentive to behave properly when we just stand by and let them steal and throw bricks and set fire to shit? would this sort of behaviour be tolerated in any other western country? why don't we have trained rhino's.

don't worry people, i'm safe and sound sat behind my desk.

p.s. how can the fuckers afford petrol for the molotov cocktail's? petrol is ridiculously expensive.

Eh! We were waiting for you 'cause we thought you'd have the inside story for us!

Glad you're safe behind that riot proof desk, just watch out for opportunist looters. So when are you going to ask George Osborne for funding to train zoo animals for crowd control?

It's so cute interesting listening to people from the UK talk about police shooting minorities in some kind of systemic and institutionalized way. It's kind of like when people that aren't from Phoenix start complaining about hundred-degree weather.

It's so cute interesting listening to people from the UK talk about police shooting minorities in some kind of systemic and institutionalized way. It's kind of like when people that aren't from Phoenix start complaining about hundred-degree weather.

Remember we like to think of this as America's problem. See the outcry over MPs' expenses involving relatively small amounts of siphoning from the public purse, far less than is the expected situation in somewhere like Equatorial Guinea, because we like to think of official graft as something that happens elsewhere.

Archived