Changing Password

mor2

After the Password reset, I tried to update the password to something that I can remember but the "Email & Password" form, in the "my settings" sections dont work.

because of the required fields in the Email Address section, any attempt to change the password gives you the error that "You must complete the entire form".

I had noticed the password issue about an hour and a half before the initial shut down of the board. I had already done the whole reset password through email thing also before the board shut down. Just posting to say that even though i changed my password before the shutdown it seems to be working just fine.

Hello. I've had to change my password. Besides I can not access my profile. I can not use the search tool Are you deactivated?

Ability to view profiles and use search, are only turned on occasionally. When those functions are turned on it affects the stability of the board, issues should be sorted out soon when the board switches servers. No ETA on when server switch might happen.

Ability to view profiles and use search, are only turned on occasionally. When those functions are turned on it affects the stability of the board, issues should be sorted out soon when the board switches servers. No ETA on when server switch might happen.

Ok, thanks. Anyway, thought everything was already solved.

• 1 year later...

After the Password reset, I tried to update the password to something that I can remember but the "Email & Password" form, in the "my settings" sections dont work.

because of the required fields in the Email Address section, any attempt to change the password gives you the error that "You must complete the entire form".

My user name was showing up in the Confirm Email box automatically. Once I deleted it out of there, I was able to change my password back to what it is supposed to be.

This has recently happened to me and after searching the forum with various keywords, I stumbled upon this thread. It would be helpful if it was noted somewhere on the CP panel page, since it seems to have happened to several people.

Archived