Sandor Clegane 3

Black Amethyst

I think Sandor is a bit more like HBO-Gregor (except with burns), and Gregor is another foot taller and just as menacing. HBO-Sandor is not scary enough -- but Gregor is scary.

So... what is Tumblr? I don't quite get what it is and how it works from my scans of it, although there are some cool pictures and it seems female dominated.

i thought Conan Stevens was fantastically scary as Gregor! loved him and hope the new guy does as well.

You're right, HBO Sandor is not scary enough, he doesn't look threatening, just looks bored. I felt like book Hound was insolent and would look people in the eye no matter their station or who they were and HBO Hound doesn't, he's always averting his eyes.

*Cue comfort sex.*

And I am cool with HBO-Sandor. Someone was bitchin' about the lack of rage-Hound on one of the GoT threads; really, the show is different, and the characters are going to be different. I also think that what comes across as awesome rageousness in the book would frankly alienate non-book readers who are watching, so instead of rage-Hound they are doing sad-Hound (though I hope we get some more nuance next season). This is cool, though I wish somebody would prescribe the poor bastard an SSRI stat. Oh, and make him show his muscles a lot more. Actually that would probably cheer him up, cause then KL babes would be all:

"We luvs tortured guys with muscles! And you srsly need sex therapies, like with all of us" and then he would get tackled by groupies.

Bottoms up, bitches!

LS, yo are something else! :lmao:

HH Y U POST THIS LINKY!

I feel better in that his hotness is confirmed. While I prefer my men to look like this in general (well-pelted around the head and face):

http://www.imdb.com/...31008/tt0084787

I really think he is a guy that is most flattered clean shaven and with shortish hair. And preferably wearing a beater.

Super dreamy eyes.

LS, yo are something else! :lmao:

I is drinking tonight YEAH.

You like wine, brash? Good sour wine. All a spider needs. *reel*

(Am not trying to be creepy or anything but whenever I quote LE CHIEN it sounds cree-pee!)

I is drinking tonight YEAH.

You like wine, brash? Good sour wine. All a spider needs. *reel*

(Am not trying to be creepy or anything but whenever I quote LE CHIEN it sounds cree-pee!)

Me too, LOL. Good sour wine, red as blood.

Me too, LOL. Good sour wine, red as blood.

yes! Would LE CHIEN disdain spider for drinking sparkly wine though?

Seriously our next topic of discussion must be obviously his taste in booze. Now based on what we've seen so far, I admire him for being completely non-dscriminatory when it comes to his choice of alcoholic bevereage. I am frequently like this, as well. Whatever is cheap and easy. To procure from the liquore store, id est.

So we've seen him sample:

le cheap red wine

le sour ale

le?

I thought sour ale was like a super cheap craptastic kind of booze, then I started drinking sour belgians. So perhaps he has refined taste and is drinking this. </ironic smirk>

But this is clearly why he needs to have a night on the town with my man Tormund Giantsbane, once he gets up north with Sansa when they are finally in sex-love. Cause Tormund and him sitting in the snow freezing their asses off while hammered is a sight I'd like to see. HAR.

Where the fuck is the ice crow anyway? *stumbles off to find him*

So... what is Tumblr? I don't quite get what it is and how it works from my scans of it, although there are some cool pictures and it seems female dominated.

Tumblr is a blogging platform that also shares some characteristics with Twitter, in that you can "reblog" posts (like re-tweeting).

Re: Sandor and his booze

I think he probably likes anything that is cheap with a strong flavor. Drinking seems to be a means to an end for him, so I don't know that he's too picky.

I am reading Sansa's Tumblr and almost died laughing at her response to when the Mycah murder is brought up.

http://ladysansa.tum...othing_Jon_Snow

:lmao:

*wipes tears*

Welcome to Tumblr, it is addicting.

Personally I'm digging this one:

http://textsfromwesteros.tumblr.com/

(You also need to understand this website for that tumblr to make sense)

::snerk::

http://textsfromwesteros.tumblr.com/post/9257321315

The one time Rory really nailed my personal image of Sandor is when he confronted Sansa in her room. That was awesome.

Agreed. In fact, the only thing I didn't like about that scene were his ugly yellow teeth. It might be realistic, but that doesn't mean I want to see it. Look, I'm shallow, okay?

Okay, so here is my theory:

1) LF takes Sansa with him on travel to the Riverlands, and they stop at Orphan Inn

2) Cue BwB scoops them up and takes them off to see unCat

3) UnCat hangs LF for lying to her about the dagger

4) Sansa completely freaks out and escapes, she comes across Septon Meribald who takes her back to the QI

5) Profit

What do y'all think? Reasonable? Unreasonable?

Ok, this is intriguing....You think LF is going to get ousted from the Vale??? I never really brought this forward as a consideration in my own mind, but I suppose things could fall over and he loses influence. This idea too is deserving of its own thread. I suppose something fucked up could happen with SweetRobin actually dying and LF getting blamed, or being found to orchestrate that.....maybe?

I can get behind that, but it still begs the question: What are the hedge knights there for? I think the UnCat thing probably wouldn't go down that way, but it's certainly a different take on things. I mean there has always kinda been the question of what exactly we need UnCat for.

I would love to see Septon Meribald appear again, so I'm not going to disagree with that idea. You never know..Sansa just needs to stumble onto the right obscure hedgerow at the right time.

UnCat is reader-insert, so we can have the pleasure of watching the Freys get fucked. I love it that the last person they see is the zombie-fied woman that they murdered. /glee

Okay, no I don't think LF is going to get ousted from the Vale. But he travels all around for work. I just need to find a good way to think why he would take Sansa with him.

The hedge knights are there for something, and it certainly involves Sansa. Maybe they will kidnap her, and take her to Orphan Inn? But LF is due a comeuppance from one of the Tully girls...

And WHAT IS unCat's ultimate purpose in the storyline? Poetic justice? Killing Freys? Killing Jaime? But she is after her children and the only logical assumption is that she will affect Sansa's story in some way (Arya is on another continent, neither Bran nor Rickon will come south).

Hey, how do you think unCat would react if she recovered Sansa, with Sandor, and they are already lovers at this point? :lol:

On a serious note, I do think that unCat will meet Sansa Stark as sad as the thought makes me. It is the only logical assumption, given how she died and her obsession with her lost children. Poor Sansa.

So we've seen him sample:

le cheap red wine

le sour ale

le?

I thought sour ale was like a super cheap craptastic kind of booze, then I started drinking sour belgians. So perhaps he has refined taste and is drinking this. </ironic smirk>

But this is clearly why he needs to have a night on the town with my man Tormund Giantsbane, once he gets up north with Sansa when they are finally in sex-love. Cause Tormund and him sitting in the snow freezing their asses off while hammered is a sight I'd like to see. HAR.

Heh, or this just perfectly illustrates that he is closer to an alcoholic than a conniseur?? :P Didn't he basically tell someone to fuck off at one point when they offered him water? I believe during BBW. I laughed. Ok, I don't really think he's an alcoholic, but not far off.

I have a penchant for Belgian fruity beers personally. And their honey beer. I basically don't like beer if it isn't Belgian.

How I picture Sandor responding to a suggestion to go to the Wall:

"Bugger that, I'm not about to freeze off my cock trying to take a piss." I just don't see him there, at all, even with the awesomeness that is Tormund Giantsbane for company.

And WHAT IS unCat's ultimate purpose in the storyline? Poetic justice? Killing Freys? Killing Jaime? But she is after her children and the only logical assumption is that she will affect Sansa's story in some way (Arya is on another continent, neither Bran nor Rickon will come south).

Hey, how do you think unCat would react if she recovered Sansa, with Sandor, and they are already lovers at this point? :lol:

On a serious note, I do think that unCat will meet Sansa Stark as sad as the thought makes me. It is the only logical assumption, given how she died and her obsession with her lost children. Poor Sansa.

Interesting question. What would UnCat's reaction to SanSan be? I'm not sure how much cognitive function she actually still has, but I don't think it would be necessarily negative? She didn't know the Hound personally, probably just his rep. Maybe not even much of that. But there is that whole Saltpans shit still floating around, which is starting to get really annoying. I guess in the end her opinion wouldn't really be valid, because I don't think that Sandor would be afraid of her. He's already had a run-in with her pathetic collection of swineherds before.

Heh, or this just perfectly illustrates that he is closer to an alcoholic than a conniseur?? :P Didn't he basically tell someone to fuck off at one point when they offered him water? I believe during BBW. I laughed. Ok, I don't really think he's an alcoholic, but not far off.

I have a penchant for Belgian fruity beers personally. And their honey beer. I basically don't like beer if it isn't Belgian.

How I picture Sandor responding to a suggestion to go to the Wall:

"Bugger that, I'm not about to freeze off my cock trying to take a piss." I just don't see him there, at all, even with the awesomeness that is Tormund Giantsbane for company.

I'm pretty positive he IS an alcoholic. I mean, he understandably wanted to get hammered after BBW, but I feel like every time Sansa runs into him during ACOK he's drunk.

But QI should clean him up.

Archived