The Undying prophecy: the "Stone Beast"

Allen

The first two lies needing slaying are Stannis and Aegon. Both of these men are pretenders to the throne so the third lie to be slain could also be someone looking for the to take the Iron Throne. However, the what these two pretenders also share is that someone has or will claim that they are the PTWP. I think the third person will be someone who also either makes or has the claim made for them that they are the PTWP. Dany will slay this lie because she is the PTWP. As to who this third person is, my first choice would be Euron and my second, Leyton Hightower.

Every time I hear a prophecy about a stone beast, or a stone dragon, or a giant armored in stone, I instantly think of Tyrion, because of Casterly Rock. A tenuous connection, granted, but he is technically the heir to the Rock, and the "stone" could be in reference to that. I imagine someone's already brought this up, but I thought I'd point it out nonetheless.

Fire = Dany

Ice = Jon Snow

Stone = Tyrion

The ice and fire connection is an obvious one but i never thought of Tyrion and stone - good thinking!

Archived