Does Tyrion ever find out about Cersei's kids?

sobermuse

Thank you (for both answering and welcoming me !)

I really didn't think that he knew, but had he been in King's Landing when Eddard found out, I guess things would have turned out differently. Because even though he is a lannister and that Jaime is relly fond of him (I don't think Cersei is), I guess that he would have helped Ned in his attempt to take the throne from Joffrey and Cersei.

I know I'm asking for spoilers, but does he find out in the second book?

I really didn't think that he knew, but had he been in King's Landing when Eddard found out, I guess things would have turned out differently. Because even though he is a lannister and that Jaime is relly fond of him (I don't think Cersei is), I guess that he would have helped Ned in his attempt to take the throne from Joffrey and Cersei.

Tyrion loves Jaime a lot, I wouldn't bet on Tyrion turning against him anytime soon.

Read the part in AGOT where the Lannisters are having breakfast after Bran's fall. He already knows.

• 3 weeks later...

Tyrion loves Jaime a lot, I wouldn't bet on Tyrion turning against him anytime soon.

Read the part in AGOT where the Lannisters are having breakfast after Bran's fall. He already knows.

He doesn't know at that point. He is just observant enough to know that something is up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joffrey believed Robert was his father, he brings it up afew times in the first few books. I cant remember the exact quotes.

SPOILER!!!!

There is a thrilling scene in ASOS. Joffrey stands up against Tywin Lannister and taunts him. His (Joff's) father Robert was a brave warrior, he says, while Tywin hid under Casterley Rock. Tywins reactions to his grandson are awsome. Ow ... I look forward to see this scene with Charles Dance as Tywin Lannister.

Thank you (for both answering and welcoming me !)

I think he knew it all along, 'cause he was not surprised at all when the incest was kinda revealed. And I definitely don't think things will be very different if Tyrion was there when Ned found out. Never forget he is a Lannister. He never even bet against a Lannister, how can you expect him to go against his familyh and carry out justice? Another thing we should bear in mind is that the Imp didn't actually have much power and authorities. All the money, the reputation, the army and the power are coming from his father, so I bet he won't go too far againt his father.

Why on Earth would he do that? *puzzled look*

• 2 weeks later...

Joffrey believed Robert was his father, he brings it up afew times in the first few books. I cant remember the exact quotes.

That makes Joffrey's actions regarding Ned's execution more justified, since he assumes that Ned was genuinely trying to take advantage of his "fathers" friendship to gain political power and then usurp him. I still despise him though considering that he got Mycah killed.

Archived