Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

It is Day One. Sixteen Players Remain.

Nine votes are required to lynch or eight to go to night.

1 Vote John Hyrcanus (John Gaddi)

1 Vote John Gaddi (Judah Maccabee)

1 Vote Menelaus (Mattathias)

Thirteen Players have not voted: Antonin, Aristobulus, Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, Habim, John Hyrcanus, Jonathan Maccabee, Lysimachus , Menelaus, Onias, Simeon

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah gelt x ?

Oil (E) x 2

Candle (P) x 2

Jelly (E) x 1

Today, Lysimachus will spin the dreidl.

If you're asking how my name is pronounced, then I would imagine it's more like 'Li-see-mock-us".

... and this comment made me google the name, and holy hell it's greek. Well, really Thracian but really just Hellenistic rather than Hebraic. Now that I know my heritage, I am shocked by Mattatias and his casual attitude of racism.

Why you gotta be like that, bro? I am your commander, damnit! And my beard is certainly thicker and more manly.

Manly?! I laugh out loud at that! I've seen little girls manlier than you.

<---- I am just 16 in this photo while yours was taken when you were 60, obvs.

I'm only 62 now and you can't deny that for a 60 year old I look damn good on that photograph. ...Unlike you, or else you wouldn't use such an old photo of yourself, right?

John Hyrcanus

Two Johns and a Jonathan? Let's save ourselves a headache. There can be only one.

Bothers, this man seems determined to see me lynched, and therefore must certainly be evil.

I trust Judea judgment and agree that we should, indeed, lynch John Gaddi.

Besides, how cool a name is Hyrcanus! Awesomesauce.

If you're asking how my name is pronounced, then I would imagine it's more like 'Li-see-mock-us".

It's likely "Li-see-makh". "Us" is non-pronounsible part, Just like "Pericles" is pronounced like "Pereekl"

... and this comment made me google the name, and holy hell it's greek. Well, really Thracian but really just Hellenistic rather than Hebraic. Now that I know my heritage, I am shocked by Mattatias and his casual attitude of racism.

At least, I can't remember anybody called Matheus in Greek mythology.

I seem to be an apostle, whilst Menelaus is Troyan War hero and the husband of Helene The Beautiful.

Jonathan, I should warn you - it's not good for your eyes to stare into the sun like that. You're an old man, you should know better.

PS: Check out this stately beard of mine! Doesn't it inspire an air of knowledge and sage advice?

But the sun, it shines so brightly... I can't stop staring at it!

What a truly majestic beard you have! :bowdown:

It is Day One. Sixteen Players Remain.

Nine votes are required to lynch or eight to go to night.

1 Vote John Hyrcanus (John Gaddi)

2 Votes John Gaddi (Judah Maccabee, John Hyrcanus)

1 Vote Judah Maccabee (Jonathan Maccabee)

1 Vote Mattathias (Lysimachus)

1 Vote Menelaus (Mattathias)

Ten Players have not voted: Antonin, Aristobulus, Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, Habim, Menelaus, Onias, Simeon

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah gelt x ?

Oil (E) x 2

Candle (P) x 2

Jelly (E) x 1

Today, Lysimachus will spin the dreidl.

Archived