Cutest most Adorable things we've ever seen

ICE CROW

It's the holidays and this time of year when we are suppose to spread happiness and joy. Here in Gen Chat we have alot of serious discussions about a myriad of topics, we also have a bunch of crazy threads about everything under the sun.

So i thought that i would start a topic asking everyone to find the cutest most adorable thing they can and share it. If this thread makes one person smile then it has done it's job. Feel free to post anything video,pics even heart warming stories.

My contribution is this video i came across a few days ago, i thought this was one of the cutest things ive ever seen.

Wolf Howl

Ice Crow, that puppy clip just gave me cavities it was so adorable!! Hope you're happy =P

My own contribution: lil fox-cub in a life-jacket, swimming! Thats right, swimming in a lil tank. It was part of his rehab

http://www.bbc.co.uk...humber-14002908

I am very happy :)

Polar bears and sled dogs playing:

Fuck being chained up with wild polar bears being in a playful mood. Check out 1:07-1:12. Freak me out man if I was that sled dog. And that same dog again from 1:30-1:43. It looked just a wee bit worried there. Some cute bits too.

Archived