Edited by Ashkan Stark, 24 February 2012 - 01:54 AM.
Possible tWOW prologues.
Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:53 AM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:13 AM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:54 AM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:00 PM
2. The last book had some minor characters in the Appendix when it came to Casterly Rock, maybe they'll be featured in a prologue?
Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:25 PM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:28 PM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:48 PM
Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:19 PM
Really want the epilogue to be my man Ramsay! Would really like to know what's going on in that brain. Keeping my fingers crossed he makes it to the end of TWOW.
Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:14 AM
1. Moqorro the red priest as he sails with VIctarion revealing his visions and the visions of Benerro who sent him . He is much more accurate in his predictions than Melisandre. What advice or warnings does he plans to bring to Dany, and why he is helping Victarion.
2. One of Euron's tongue less slaves that sailed with him to Valyria and Asshai revealing what Euron really discovered on his travels and future plans. Or better yet Euron himself delving into his sociopathic nature first hand and his past crimes. How he found the dragon horn, his power to wield it, if he truly discarded the egg, and his true purpose with Dany.
3. Pyke at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea witnessing the dead things in the water first hand and describing in full detail. The wall ends at the sea and I wonder if its power to protect ends as well. Perhaps Bran the Builder never considered or knew how to defend the realm if the Others found their way through water leaving it open for invasion. This could mean Others in the sea using the dead at Hardhome heading for the Seven Kingdoms floating and riding dead whales and other creatures.
4. The Kindly Old Man revealing Arya's current or future assassinations and placement amongst the Faceless Men. On the other hand he could reveal if the Faceless Men owe allegiance or favors to Dany as Jaqen to Arya for the saving of slaves. It's a stretch, but the Faceless Men originated as slaves, so is it possible they, like the slaves of old Volantis seen through the Widow of the Waterfront are working to aid Dany as she is the "breaker of chains?" It would seem that Jaqen as Pate stole the obsidian candle used to warn Dany. Or is Dany as a dragon mother a threat and danger to the Faceless Men who started as slaves in Valyria the ancient home of Dany's ancestors?
5.. While it's highly unlikely I wonder if we might see Lyanna or Rhaegar's perspective from the past first hand or through the memory of the weirwood trees in the prologue and find out once and for all the truth and importance of Jon Snow's origins (if speculations are correct) as he lays bleeding to death.
Edited by The Blood Eyed Crow, 26 February 2012 - 11:27 AM.
Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:02 PM
This would make the series!
Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:07 PM
Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:46 PM
Casterly Rock would be cool, I've been looking forward to seeing it.
Edited by K1NGSLAYER, 26 February 2012 - 04:47 PM.
Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:23 AM
Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:40 PM
Have they ever said where Pylos is?
Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:57 PM
noo i don't think he's been seen since dragonstone. i could be wrong though
Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:57 AM
The chapter could focus on her desperately trying to save Jon's life.
It will end with Jon rising and facing her but he now has bright blue eyes.....
Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:30 PM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:56 AM
Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:07 AM