The 'If ASoIaF Characters were sensible' thread (spoilers, naturally)

Der Anarch

(king's landing, ACOK)

Podrick Payne: My Lord Hand! Lord Tyrion!

Tyrion: Calm down, lad. What is it?

Podrick: A raven from the West. The Ironborn have sacked Lannisport and now move to besiege Casterly Rock! Balon has delcared himself King again!

Tyrion: Well, that sux. Cant blame them though. The realm is in chaos and the Starks have seceded already. The West is is filled with gold, and mostly undefended. Where else would Balon sail against? The North?!? Please.

If Maester Cressen wanted Melisandre dead he should have just stabbed her and be done with it, none of this wishy-washy poisoning business......

He was like eighty or ninety years old and she is a young and really tall woman; she was probably stronger than him, and can´t be taken by surprise thanks to her powers (Davos thought of stabbing her, and ended in a dungeon)

Prince Rhaegar: I am in love with Lyanna Stark, I know I have married Elia of Dorne for political reasons but I am in love with her and she is with me. I know she is betrothed to Robert of House Baratheon but she doesn't love him . . .she loves me and that is the truth Your Grace

Aerys II: I will kill, kill them all.

Prince Rhaegar: Father your time on the Iron Throne is done, the forces are here along with your Kingsguard to take you into exile.

Aerys II: What?? You wait . . wait . . wait . .

King Rhaegar: First step as king is to have Varys executed, he can not be trusted, he will bring chaos to the realm. Second to repeal my father's harsh reforms and third to give all kingdom representiave voices on the council so that we can know what needs to be met and also to aid the Night's Watch in recruiting, they are too low, send as many common born who want to leave their fuedal lands to be free from Serfdom and serve on the wall.

Robert: So Aerys is in exile, and Rhaegar is marrying Lyanna . . I will not have this .

Ned: Robert, she loves Rhaegar . .if she chooses to be his paramour then that is her choice, don't go to war and get millions killed for foolish pride and ego. There are other women Robert.

Robert: You don't understand Ned, I loved her, I love her, she's the only woman I have ever loved, she is the only woman I ever wanted,

Ned: She wants Rhaegar . . .let her go . . . he wants her . . . there are plenty of High Born Ladies out there Robert.

Robert: I'm leaving Ned, I can't live in Westeros day in and day out knowing the woman I love would rather be a whore of a King than my true born lady. I'm heading around this planet and traveling in time I will learn to heal.

Ned: Good bye Robert, you are always welcome here at Winterfell . .

King Rhaegar: Viserys you are a jerk, and you act spoiled, and you constantly want people to kiss your feet, I am tired of you, to end all things I now send you to the Wall for the Night's Watch.

Viserys: I won't go

King Rhaegar: *slaps Viserys* you will go or you will join father in exile .. you will never be a good King, you will never lead men,you are a fool . .

Princess Dany: I agree, good bye brother . ..

Viserys: I can't .. I'm outta here . the Wall here I come . .

King Rhaegar: Dany, if anything happens to me I name you Protector of the Realm . . you will reign in righteousness and truth . . my fair sister.

Princess Dany: I will ..thank you Your Grace . .Brother!!

Balon Greyjoy: You know . .. the realm is stronger under Rhaegar . .. should I rebel??? Nah . .I would get crushed worse than last time.

Strong Belwas: What am I going to do? I am done fighting in the death pits of Mereen . . and no one has need of me . .. I guess I will travel the world . . planting apple trees. Strong Belwas like apples . .

Khal Drogo: I take bride of Dothraki woman . . good daughter of Khal Ohiugo . . make sure when we sack the Lamb Men to kill everyone after we take pleasure . . I had a bad dream about dying from an infection by a witch treating the ailment.

If Maester Cressen wanted Melisandre dead he should have just stabbed her and be done with it, none of this wishy-washy poisoning business......

Lady Baratheon Florent: So you are Melisandre from Asshai trying to sell me on a new good Rollo from Sanford and Son by Asshai? You know what, no one travels around the world with as much dark power as you for the good of someone else. Be gone from here . . and take all that evil magic with you, I am not intersted in Rollo ... I am a fan of the Seven and of Lamont . . and his neighbor Hector and his goat . . .

Melisandre: But wait . .

Lady Baratheon Florent: Bye Melisandre, have fun in a free city where they buy your horse crap . . I'm going to the Sept . . I heard Kirk Franklin is performing . . do we want a revolution woop woop .. do we want a revolution woop woop . ..

Lord Stannis: I am glad you sent her away, she was creepy and evil looking.

Lady Baratheon Florent: I saw you looking at her "evil curves" you can't fool me . .you are going to the Sept as well . . you could use some Kirk Franklin . . . and maybe Septon Jakes!

Cersei: so we're all agreed then? Joff is to have a quiet wedding ceremony right here in the castle. The food will be simple fare, my son is to not drink anything and all the drinks handed to the *cringe* Mrs Joff are to be quite full of Tears of Lys

Der Anarch: Genius thread idea, genius post.

Joffrey: Arya ordered her wolf to attack me!

Robert: That's a scratch and you're a lying little coward. I've had enough of your spoiled lannister arrogance, and I've got a spare heir in Tommen. It's the Wall for you!

Casterly Rock

Guard: There goes Tywin Lannister, what an idiot.

Little Jamie: Why didn't you punish him Daddy?

Tywin: The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of others. The most important thing is the family. When you have a loving family around you, you don't have to care about politics or what people think. NOW WHERE'S MY FAVORITE DWARF IN THE WORLD HIDING?

Tiny Tyrion (hiding): *giggle*

Tywin: I'm coming to get you!

Little Cersei: We love you Daddy!

Tywin: Ahhh kids. Your so unfucked up, your mother would be proud!

The Lord of Castermere: There goes Tywin Lannister, what a idiot. Yet somehow, despite all my power, I envy his simple happiness.

Casterly Rock

Guard: There goes Tywin Lannister, what an idiot.

Little Jamie: Why didn't you punish him Daddy?

Tywin: The Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of others. The most important thing is the family. When you have a loving family around you, you don't have to care about politics or what people think. NOW WHERE'S MY FAVORITE DWARF IN THE WORLD HIDING?

Little Tyrion (hiding): *giggle*

Tywin: I'm coming to get you!

Little Cersei: We love you Daddy!

Tywin: Ahhh kids. You so unfucked up, your mother would be proud!

The Lord of Castermere: There goes Tywin Lannister, what a idiot.

This makes me kinda sad. Poor little Lannisters who needed a real daddy. Sob. :crying:

Jaime: Watching Robert climb drunkenly into Cersei's carriage every night on the ride here sucked. Maybe now that he is going off to hunt we should meet in some secluded place and have some comfort sex. *looks out the window* Then again, where could we do it? That abandoned tower over there? No, any guard or servant could just walk in there if they heard something. We would be risking not only our lives, but those of our children by having sex in this castle that neither of us knows, among people that neither of us trusts. It can wait till we are back in the capital where we've been happily having our affair uncaught for more than 15 years and for now I'll only comfort Cersei in a normal brotherly way and myself as usual. *sighs* The things I do for love.

Queen of Thorns: What do you think about going to Highgarden and marrying my grandson Willas? You'll like it, he's nice, and there are puppies and flowers, and you can have as many lemoncakes as you can hold.

Sansa: Sounds good, but we'd better keep these plans just between us girls, right ?

Queen of Thorns: Smart girl . . .

That evening:

Dontos: Oh, my sweet Jonquil, our plans proceed a pace. Meanwhile, what news from the Rialto?

Sansa: Rialto?

Dontos: What I mean is, what's new with you?

Sansa: Eh. Same shit, different day . . . and will you just back the fuck off? Wine breath, YUCK.

Archived