Here's some pieces.
1. Asha at the Kingsmoot(her failed Queensmoot) tried to convince the Iron Men of peace and trade instead of war and conquest.
2. Asha recalls the tale of the prince that wasn't given a chance to speak at the Kingsmoot, prince Theon was not there either.
3. FM in oldtown with keys to every lock.
4. FM hired by Euron to kill Balon.*
5. Stannis came to the aid of the Wall when the Iron Throne did nothing.
5. Jon Snow has aided Stannis with his "knowledge"
6. Iron Bank now has deal with Wall.
7. Iron Bank now has deal with Stannis to seat him on the Iron Throne.
8. Arya given first mission kill a promissory note dealer by FM.
9. Iron Bank history, oldest most powerful bank in the free cities.
10. FM ties to Old Valyara before the doom, concerning the slaves. Older than Braavos.
11. Cost to kill a princess would be too much for the Iron Throne.
12. Euron is now seeking to unite the with Dany and the Dragons.
Those are all the concrete facts I can recall from the books. Now here's some conclusions / possible things
13. Petyr hears about Cersei deciding to not pay back the Iron bank realizes that she might not last as long as he hoped.
14. The cost of FM to kill a king would be more than a princess. Therefore Euron would have to pay a massive amount, the cost must have been with-in his means since Balon is dead. He plans on being king afterwards.
15. Iron Bank and FM are in Braavos, Euron get loan from Iron Bank to pay FM?
16. Iron Bank/FM either hear that Euron is seeking Dragons or his ships are pirating everywhere, even near Braavos or he fails to repay the loan.
17. C: Iron Bank/FM are seeking to put someone else in power on the Iron Islands. Asha wants of trade and peace are more towards what Iron Bank want.
18. Whenever a lord or king fails to replay the Iron Bank. A new lord/king sprouts up.
19. C: Iron Bank wanted to the promissory note guy replaced. This only works if we conclude there is a tie between the Iron Bank and FM.
20. C: Iron Bank backs Stannis because he'll not only take the Iron Throne but get rid of the Lannisters. Also he's possibly digging himself into more debt by borrowing more money from them. Once the Iron Throne quit payment they stopped also borrowing money as well. Stannis Baretheon probably owes the money to the Iron Bank he borrowed himself even if he fails to claim the Iron Throne( I'm assuming that's why he tells the knight to go to braavos get sellswords and archers and put his daughter on the throne if he dies, because his wife daughter would have to pay his debt?).
I'll stop there for now. See what people think of this. One final thought about the Iron Bank seeking aiding Stannis.
I will point out Petyr here because he does an excellent job pointing out Robert's heir.
Now who is Tomlin's heir? Think about that because as far as I can tell. It's Stannis. Magaery has no children with Tomlin, Marcella is promised but has no children as well.
The boy is a sweet little guy but his heir is Stannis right now. I'm not saying that suddenly the Iron Throne will be his but it's a strange thing these rules of succession.
Edited by WiDMNDBAMMD, 01 February 2013 - 09:31 PM.