If you could have ASOIAF-related tattoo, what would be it be?

dark  sister

graphically the sigil of house Dustin would look cool,but if I listen to my heart I would love to have Stark direwolf on my left forearm(I already have a Ramhead there,don't think a wolfhead would look good beside it,so on another bodypart may be).Or the Night's Watch vows written on the left side of my back

For me, it would probably be the seven pointed star, as it's easy to do small and still look good. I'm not a fan of big tattoos on myself, although I like them on other people.

Also, seven is a sacred number in my own religion as well as in the Faith of Westeros, so it would have a duel meaning.

I'm not going to tat a bag of finger bones,an onnion, or a hand with missing fingers -_- I'm just gonna wait for Davos to have an epic quote, we all know he will, lol.

He already has a couple awesome quotes:

"Set Jared of House Frey, I name you liar."

and

"You've got the cart before the horse, you were trying to claim the throne to save the kingdom when you need to save the kingdom get the throne." (Or something to that affect)

I've been trying to think of a tattoo I would like to get based on ASOIAF for quite a while now, my other 2 tattoos are based (albeit kinda loosely) around books (lotr see avatar) and (harry potter) Thinking maybe something to do with the nightswatch maybe, or Ned/Robert's words, 'Ours is the Winter' or 'Fury is Coming'

Wait, I got those backwards didn't I?

Archived