Ever dream about the series?

Sound_of_winter

This thread is for us to share our dreams about the series, I'm sure a lot of you fanatics have had them, please share :) Try to make it as detailed as possible (if you remember it well enough) UNLESS ITS A DIRTY DREAM, then try to keep the details to a minimal haha.I'll start off. I had a dream I was surfing with Danny and Jon in BoraBora O.o Anyone else?

No, but I once had a dream about being at a beach and being unable to go in the water because 30 people had recently drowned. The next day, or at least soon after, it's been a couple years so I am not sure on the exact amount of time that passed, the relationship I was in fell apart, against my will. So I tend to believe in "green dreams" if you will. Now if only I could have a green dream about the rest of the series..

Well, I do mostly awaken dreams... in which I'm sometimes a knight duelling Gregor Clegane, or sometimes a Dornish prince surrounded by a lot of hot women, sometimes a general leading armies to battle... there are a lot of possibilities for a future in Westeros... at least in my dreams! ^^

Well the seed got mixed with the moonblood and.... :cool4:

Ew. I can't even say that with a straight face :ack: :ack: :ack:

This is epic !!!

Mine usually involve Lady Nym, Tyene, Asha, Cersei, Margaery, Arianne, Doreah... all together! ^^

I have had a few dreams about the Others, they come as soon as the Sun goes down, with one of those scene like you see in the movies where people rush to safety at some fort, before the sun sets, a race against time. I wouldn't call it a nightmare since I enjoy the atmosphere and feel of it.

I had a dream where I was Ned and I to save Arya and Sansa from Cersei who where trapped in kingslanding. Cersei turned into a dragon then I killed her by throwing a binky at her. At one point I turned into Catelyn and then the dragon couln't find me because I was hiding in a ditch. Yeaaaahhhh.....

My dreams are either something I deeply fear happening or....like what I described.

I feel boring, whenever I dream of ASoIaF it involves reading, usually some theory I've been working on for a while that I then see in writing in my dreams, making stuff really hard to sort out what's real and what's not...

Archived