Val (possible ASOS spoilers!)

Val the Wildling Princess

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In the new trailer we see Birgitte Hjort Sørensen. I believe that she is Val or will be *Val* the same way that Talisa was Jeyne.

*the women in Vikings Katheryn Winnick

I think that she is to warriorish. She looks more like a spearwife than a *princess*. Alyssa Sutherland aka Aslaug on the other hand is a *princess* material.

In the new trailer we see Birgitte Hjort Sørensen. I believe that she is Val or will be *Val* the same way that Talisa was Jeyne.

I think that she is to warriorish. She looks more like a spearwife than a *princess*. Alyssa Sutherland aka Aslaug on the other hand is a *princess* material.

But she's not blonde in the trailer.

There is another woman (I forgot her name), that they did cast for this season, and she looks like Val.

There is another woman (I forgot her name), that they did cast for this season, and she looks like Val.

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen. She's supposedly said specifically that she isn't playing Val. I suppose that doesn't remove the possibility that she's playing a renamed Val or a replacement character that fills the same role.

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen. She's supposedly said specifically that she isn't playing Val. I suppose that doesn't remove the possibility that she's playing a renamed Val or a replacement character that fills the same role.

I think (s)he was talking about Zoe Smedberg.

Yes, Zoe Smedberg.

• 4 weeks later...

People, people, people!

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen

will play (according to imdb, and the actress is reasonably famous and quite good)

Wildling Chieftainess

- Episode #5.8 (2015) ... Wildling Chieftainess

Wildling Chieftainess

for me, this screams: THIS IS show's version of:

Wildling Princess

and the actress is PERFECT!

I know how WOTW said she ain't Val. And she may indeed be Yara instead of Asha...

but she's still VAL!!! In one form or another!!!

People, people, people!

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen

will play (according to imdb, and the actress is reasonably famous and quite good)

Wildling Chieftainess

Wildling Chieftainess

Wildling Princess

I know how WOTW said she ain't Val. And she may indeed be Yara instead of Asha...

Since the tv show likes to merge characters, and the have cut Dalla and her child and

Mance seems to be dead for real

I wonder whether the character played by Birgitte Hjort Sørensen is a mix of Val and Morna White Mask. Especially since Melisandre seems to be with Stannis so who would be left at the wall

to revive Jon Snow

?

People, people, people!

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen

Wildling Chieftainess

Wildling Chieftainess

Wildling Princess

Seriously now that would be awesome! For more than a year maybe even two years I keep saying that she would be a perfect Val. From her twitter; Excited & proud to play a wildling chieftainess concerned with the future of her people.

I really hope she'll get more appearances and lines than just in 508 !

Maybe from 505 onwards, Jon and Tormund will seek wildlings leaders among the prisoners and stumble upon her and she'll be part of the voice chorus preparing the Hardhome expedition.

I really hope she'll get more appearances and lines than just in 508 !

Maybe from 505 onwards, Jon and Tormund will seek wildlings leaders among the prisoners and stumble upon her and she'll be part of the voice chorus preparing the Hardhome expedition.

I want Mother Mole, and I want her to be Morag, the senior Craster wife from last season. She would be a perfect Mother Mole.

Seriously now that would be awesome! For more than a year maybe even two years I keep saying that she would be a perfect Val. From her twitter; Excited & proud to play a wildling chieftainess concerned with the future of her people.

I have a huge tv crush on Birgitte, wouldn't mind her taking on the role of Val or whatever alternative the show has in mind.

Archived