"Book Club" Podcast

Phat Walda

I am re-reading with you guys and two things jumped out at me in that last chapter. From the book

"Only the blood of the dragon would ever know the secrets of the fortress the dragonlords had build, he vowed"

and this. when we meet varys.

"The man who stepped throught the door was plump, perfumed, powdered, and as hairless as a egg."

So I guess my question is how does varys know

about all the hidden passages in KL. has this ever been explained because these seem pretty good clues that he is a trag and maybe a blackfyre.

I am re-reading with you guys and two things jumped out at me in that last chapter. From the book

"Only the blood of the dragon would ever know the secrets of the fortress the dragonlords had build, he vowed"

and this. when we meet varys.

"The man who stepped throught the door was plump, perfumed, powdered, and as hairless as a egg."

So I guess my question is how does varys know

about all the hidden passages in KL. has this ever been explained because these seem pretty good clues that he is a trag and maybe a blackfire.

A lot of people on here seem to think that Varys

is a Blackfyre, I'm not sure what I think but Imma keep an eye on that...

I think after he finishs the first book he will change his mind and want to keep reading.

I hope you're right, but he seems pretty fixated on doing FLCL in between. Leave a comment telling him not to be stupid, he's not listening to me.

Also, finally got the list of his predictions up: http://unspoiledpodcast.blogspot.com/p/brendans-predictions.html

Okay, we wrote a surprise weekend post that we would love some participation on: it's polls on whether the jump right into the next book after we finish this one, or take a break, etc. Please vote! http://unspoiledpodc...ekend-post.html

Responded. Gonna use tomorrow to catch up with the podcasts, I was a little busy lately so I'm still on the 6th podcast. Nevertheless, I'm loving it.

Responded. Gonna use tomorrow to catch up with the podcasts, I was a little busy lately so I'm still on the 6th podcast. Nevertheless, I'm loving it.

Whoa, only 6 huh? You're way behind! (We're about to get to Daenerys telling her bro to fuck off, CAN'T WAIT.)

Oh my god, Brendan's Ilyn Payne prediction is so close to being right but it's so hilarious hearing him say that it won't be a Stark! I can't wait to hear his head explode when Ned dies, even though it will be super sad too.

OMG I KNOW!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpqv1YGRk1qcq5pe.gif

I just wanted to screech "OVERLY AMBITIOUS, YOU SAY? ORLY? ORLY?????????"

• 2 weeks later...

I came upon them today & love them. They're so interesting and funny. Great job & idea!

Sweet, thanks! It's been a ton of fun, and we're finally starting to get into the critical parts of the story. Ned is about to face-off with Jamie. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNN

Is there a technical problem w/them this weekend? I JUST finished the book and was psyched to catch up on the podcasts and went there and couldn't get them to play. I thought Seven Hells!

That's so weird, where's the problem you're having on iTunes or the blog? I just tried it both places and didn't have a problem when I tried from the blog, and when I went to iTunes it seemed fine too. Let me know!

Archived