Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

This is what I'm trying to say. Voting for me, voting for ANYONE, is reasonably ok in the beginning of the game. But such EAGER votes on night?

The better question is why are the people not voting for anything not voting anything? Namely, Llama? If you want someone to vote, no one's stopping you.

This is what I'm trying to say. Voting for me, voting for ANYONE, is reasonably ok in the beginning of the game. But such EAGER votes on night?

Yeah, that's not really what you were saying, though. You were kind of saying, vote for me, vote for me, vote for me.

So I'm with wolf. It would be really swell if you'd vote...for anything.

I can understand the wish to not go immediately to night. I'd vote for llama for being a bit suspect but llama seems to want to be voted for so I'll withhold for the moment.

Exactly my point.

Also since the mods said they would be posting a list I might abandon my attempt to do one. Might, just might.

Antsy you are bullying the herbivore but you haven't done your share of voting either.

I most certainly have not! It doesn't take too much thought to realise that there's something hinky going on with the voting here. No one has voted anything except night. I'd rather not experiment with being the first.

Painting a target on yourself and shouting 'shoot me' sounds like a great plan in a way. llama makes us all suspicious of him, but makes us afraid of voting for him at the same time.

I will vote him as soon as he votes someone else. Seeing he's so eager to have him voted. I'll have to oblige.

It is day 1. Timer starts from 29 minutes ago (11pm GMT), because I forgot to set it.

There are 13 players. 7 votes are required to lynch, 7 votes are required for night.

The current votes are:

Night (3) : Agent Falcon, Agent Shark, Agent Wolf.

No vote: Agent Ant, Agent Bear, Agent Cat, Agent Eagle, Agent Llama, Agent Mouse, Agent Mule, Agent Snake, Agent Spider, Agent Toad.

ps: Player list is now up!

Archived