First Extended Trailer for Season 2

Westeros

Two questions:

Who was fighting in the wall in broad daylight?

Was Cat pointing a knife at LF, or was it a trick shot (with her actually pointing the knife at Jaime)?

They might answer the "Why didn't Robb try to get Sansa back?" with:

Because LF was leading Cat on with a 'plan'. Remember, she probably doesn't know that he betrayed Ned. If he comes to her with an offer to smuggle out Sansa she might believe it.

Littlefinger doesnt really do much in ACOK until his business with the Tyrells. Interesting to see Littlefinger and Catelyn. All that will do is heartbreak me even more because of what happens later. Although, Littlefinger seeing Catelyn again would be a really good edition."You were supposed to protect my husband!"

The Sansa beating scene will be hard to watch and will happen fairly early in the season.

I'm loving every single Qarth scene with Dany. 'I will take what is mine with fire and blood!'

Robb on a horse in the rain is magic. What scene could take possibly be?

Littlefinger doesnt really do much in ACOK until his business with the Tyrells. Interesting to see Littlefinger and Catelyn. All that will do is heartbreak me even more because of what happens later. Although, Littlefinger seeing Catelyn again would be a really good edition."You were supposed to protect my husband!"

Who wants to bet that he will try to creep on Catelyn when she goes to treat with the Tyrells? It would be fitting given his painful "I'm going to fuck them" monologue in season 1. Since Ned's dead, Cat's fair game as far as LF is concerned. I can definitely see this happening.

I'm not sure I like this turn with Littlefinger at all. She figured out that he'd lied to her about the dagger in the books, although she didn't know about Ned. I'll reserve judgment until I see the scene, but overall... :thumbsdown:

Who wants to bet that he will try to creep on Catelyn when she goes to treat with the Tyrells? It would be fitting given his painful "I'm going to fuck them" monologue in season 1. Since Ned's dead, Cat's fair game as far as LF is concerned. I can definitely see this happening.

It would be vintage Littlefinger and it will add a lair of hatred for him once they see what happens in Book 3. He's going to weasel his way out of this and tell her like 'I will protect Sansa'or something like that.

If u look closely,u will see he is next to greywind.i think they are showing how he discovers the old goat path to oxbridge.

Nice. Very nice. Robb is wearing eyeliner too evidently...

We needs stills in this mug!

some things that seem to have change in the adaptation is LF and cat being at renly's camp at the same time, and margaery undressing in front of renly. that does seem intresting since how will she convince us that she is innocent by the end of the 4th book? still, it may show a sympathetic light on her if she is trying to have her marriage work but renly doesn't want her...

And I'm sorry for what i'm about to discuss because though to some it may not seem as important as tyrion or danny, I am just going crazy with excitment for the trailer and had to say the following somewhere..!

and OMG :eek: i got goosebumps whenever sandor and sansa appeared!! i'm so happy they finally gave us those scenes. i'm happy they are sticking to the beating of sansa because though it is a tough thing for her to go through, :bowdown: (and sophie just showed us again that she can pull really well these dramatic sort of scenes) i can't wait to see how sandor will react. he seems to be just gazing into nothing (like Jaime with the Mad King) but i'm sure that he will do something, and since at joff's name day he is appearing to fight the gnats, well then, he won't be around to save her that time...

Thank you i was wondering who that was, do you know if anyone captured any other scenes?

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3448/1327890813241.png

Melisandre giving birth to a shadow baby?

http://imageshack.us/f/208/1327890477535.png/

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2561/1327890368678.jpg

Brienne hacking and slashing

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5645/1327889842122.jpg

Jaime in bondage.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7185/1327889795732.jpg

Batle on the walls of King's Landing

And that is all I have seen posted.

Needed in url

Thanks for that, I had wrongly assumed that putting an image in images would display a fracking image!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Hahaha, I can't describe how happy I feel.... so many many good things in the trailer, no need to point them out!!! BUT I wil like to tell what I think is a little bit wrong!!

1) First how can there be no trees North of the Wall?? I know they filmed in Iceland, but hell, there have to bee trees!!! All the stories are in woods, except Jon's last chapters, but even those, have trees.... a little weird.

2) I see they keep putting those horrible wigs on Cersei, pitty, Lena Headey is a beautiful woman, but you don't really see it.

3) All the men with Mormont should have horses, and wee see they are on foot, and only a few have horses!!! The whole point of the march north was a cavalery attack against the wildlings :((

4) Too much Lannisters, to little of Dany :)), and no Davos in the trailer????

Anyway, it's clear to me that Tyrion and Robb will be the stars of this season.... even if Robb doesn't even really appear in a Clash of Kings. I hope we see the crossing of the Golden Tooth, I always regreted not having a POV there.... direwolf to the rescue? :)). Probably that's where we see Robb on horse.... and the aftermath of a battle must be Oxcross (100% we will not see the battle).

I love how they put faces on Varys' story :), I don't think there was any connection in the book, am I wrong??

Oh by the way, hope you caught the half a second with Renly's wife.... surely durring the bedding. Hell, is she going to be surprised or what?? :)))) will her brother walk in? :)

Oh, and I'm guessing, that if you're careful, you can see the birth of the shadow baby :)

PS: Any ideas what is the battle on the wall in King's Landing???

Archived