[BOOK SPOILERS] Predictions for scenes that will end each episode of Season 2
Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:04 PM
That would set the stage for Season 3 opening with the actual battle at the Fist of the First Men. Sure the battle is only told in flashbacks in the books, but there's no reason they can't actually show it in the show.
Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:49 PM
Really? No one thinks the burning of Winterfell is big enough to end an episode?
Damn, that was bigger than Ned's death for me.
Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:56 PM
1. The North Remembers: The burning of the seven.
2. Nightlands: Yoren's death and fire in the holdfast.
3. What Is Dead May Never Die: Robb being "comforted" by Jeyne.
4. A Clash Of Kings: Renly's death.
5. Valar Morghulis: The house of Undying (note. Arya taking Harrenhal would also occur in this episode, hence then name, and "all men must die" works well for the undying dying.)
6. The Night Is Dark: Jon being chosen by Qhorin to scout out the Frostfangs (Includes shadowbabies)
7. We Do Not Sow: Theon taking Winterfell.
8. Oathkeeper: Catelyn freeing Jaime.
9. Blackwater: Davos' apparent death.
10. Turncloak: The sack of Winterfell
Edited by protar, 11 March 2012 - 03:05 PM.
Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:32 PM
I doubt it, but Id be pleased.
Edited by The GreatRon, 09 March 2012 - 01:37 PM.
Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:35 PM
Edited by The Shadow Fox, 09 March 2012 - 11:59 PM.
Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:21 PM
Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:35 PM
Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:14 PM
I don't think that would work though as Bran and Rickon emerge from the crypts soon after Winterfell is razed. So the whole Theon/Bolton's taking Winterfell segment would probably go like:
episode 7: Theon takes Winterfell.
episode 8: Theon strikes up correspondence with Ramsay via ravens, and he's promised 500 Dreadfort men. Bran and Rickon go missing, Theon decides to fake their deaths.
episode 9: Asha turns up at Winterfell and Theon reveals he has "Killed" Bran and Rickon. We see their supposed heads mounted on the walls.
episode 10: Boltons sack Winterfell and Bran and Rickon emerge from the crypts.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:37 PM
Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:47 AM
He wasn't on the Cast list.