Greyjoy 65%

Tully 60%

Targaryen 60%

Martell 55%

Frey 50%

Tyrell 45%

Arryn 40%

Baratheon 35%

Seem's odd Stark & Arryn and Lannister & Tyrell are on opposite ends.

1. Stark! They're the protagonists, suckers! Old gods, natural beauty, culture of honor and loyalty and actual decency. Sure it's cold, but their castle is on natural hotsprings, so you can't beat that. (And they've had some rough times, but they'll be back.)

2. Arryn. Mountains and vales are cool, well defended against invasion. Need to do something about those hill clans though.

3. Baratheon. Forests are cool too. Especially near the sea.

4. Martell. Love their libertine ways and relatively enlightened views on gender roles, but it just seems too damned hot down there.

5. Tully. They seem basically OK, and Riverrun has a nice view, but their house code is a bit uptight for me and they're just screwed any time anyone wants to invade anywhere.

6. Tyrell. Their lands are beautiful and fruitful, but they seem like a house of schemers and I don't think I could stand the constant intrigue.

7. Lannister. I just can't dig their ethos, man.

8. Targaryen. If I want to be a bloody fascist, why not? Except I don't really want to be a fascist.

9. Greyjoy. Just drown me for real and get it over with. "Cause suicide is painless ..."

HOUSE TARGARYEN 75%

HOUSE TULLY 75%

HOUSE BARATHEON 65%

HOUSE TYRELL 65%

HOUSE GREYJOY 65%

HOUSE STARK 60%

HOUSE LANNISTER 55%

HOUSE MARTELL 45%

HOUSE ARRYN 35%

HOUSE FREY 25%

Hm i don't know, i would have put myself into Arryn or Baratheon :/

The quiz said Stark, but I disagree. I don't think being in any of the major houses would suit me. I'd just like an isolated landscape, possibly an island, with relatively few subjects so that I can care for and control them with little or no bureaucracy. I'd try to keep out of any wars and be as isolationist and autarkic as possible.

You Scored as HOUSE TARGARYEN

You hail from House Targaryen. Your house seat is Dragonstone and Kings Landing. Loyalty is important to you, and you have a temper for people to fear. You are the most dominant of all other houses, but even if you are, many people think your crazy. Passionate and intense. Your house motto: Fire and Blood. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE TARGARYEN 85% HOUSE MARTELL 80% HOUSE TYRELL 75% HOUSE GREYJOY 60% HOUSE LANNISTER 55% HOUSE BARATHEON 55% HOUSE FREY 55% HOUSE TULLY 45% HOUSE ARRYN 45% HOUSE STARK 30%

Took the quiz. Glad I got Stark. But why so low on Baratheon? What are the supposed characteristics of Baratheon anyway? We mainly know Robert, Stannis and Renly, and they're all pretty different.

You Scored as HOUSE STARK

Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming.

HOUSE STARK 85% HOUSE MARTELL 70% HOUSE TULLY 55% HOUSE ARRYN 45% HOUSE GREYJOY 35% HOUSE TYRELL 30% HOUSE FREY 20% HOUSE LANNISTER 15% HOUSE TARGARYEN 15% HOUSE BARATHEON 10%

Where can I take this quiz, pretty please?

If I could choose, I would be a Reed - nobody can find you, nobody bothers you, you appear to be informed about the important things far more than others, you enjoy French cuisine, the Freys avoid you (because they think you´re scum, but they are scum themselves, so it´s a win-win), if you´re a girl, you´re not forced to be "a proper lady" (going by Meera), you´re really nice and you´re still highborn.

The quiz says Stark or Tully, which is fine by me. Though I'd sooner be one of the Free Folk.

I've always thought House Webber would be a good minor house to be attached too. A spider makes for a cool sigil.

Where can I take this quiz, pretty please?

The quiz is here. Thanks to Noelle Snow.

I actually just took a quiz on this. LOL

75% House Stark

70% House Martell

65% House Tyrell

My three favorite houses too. :cheers:

http://www.quizfarm....you-belong-too/

Well, geograficaly talking, Martell or any Dornish one close to the sea.

The results from the Quiz

You Scored as HOUSE STARK

HOUSE STARK 85%

HOUSE TULLY 65%

HOUSE MARTELL 60%

HOUSE ARRYN 60%

HOUSE GREYJOY 50%

HOUSE TYRELL 50%

HOUSE TARGARYEN 45%

HOUSE BARATHEON 40%

HOUSE LANNISTER 40%

HOUSE FREY 10%

Good result

HOUSE LANNISTER 75%

HOUSE TYRELL 70%

HOUSE FREY 65%

HOUSE STARK 60%

HOUSE BARATHEON 60%

HOUSE GREYJOY 55%

HOUSE TULLY 55%

HOUSE MARTELL 55%

HOUSE TARGARYEN 50%

HOUSE ARRYN 50%

That quiz can fuck right off giving me the Freys that high. I have only one sibling. <_<

Still. #1 is rather appealing.

Pre-book:

Stark for the climate, landscape and the wolves

Tyrell or Martell for the company

As of ADWD, I'm getting my butt to the Summer Islands. Most of Westeros is torn apart by war, people are already starving and a mean winter just arrived.

Quiz results:

STARK 70%

ARRYN 65%

TULLY 65%

GREYJOY 60%

TYRELL 60%

MARTELL 60%

TARGARYEN 50%

FREY 50%

LANNISTER 50%

BARATHEON 40%

I'd choose to belong to House Hightower in Oldtown. I imagine it's the most interesting city in Westeros (King's Landing would be too court-centric for me). If I were a member of an old, wealthy family in Oldtown I'd be in a great position to meet fascinating travelers, learn about all the religions, hear all the new songs, borrow books from the Citadel's lending library ;-)

Thanks, Ser Ilyn´s Tongue! :)

So . . . I took the quiz.

The results are the following:

You Scored as HOUSE TULLY

You hail from House Tully. Your house seat is Riverrun in the Riverlands. As your motto says, you are all about your family and honor. You confide in friends and family first, and keep strangers at a distance. You cant always stand up for yourself, but you would never betray your friends to get ahead. A true good guy in this world. Your house motto: Family, Duty, and Honor. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE TULLY 85% HOUSE LANNISTER 60% HOUSE STARK 55% HOUSE ARRYN 55% HOUSE TARGARYEN 50% HOUSE MARTELL 45% HOUSE GREYJOY 40% HOUSE TYRELL 30% HOUSE FREY 20% HOUSE BARATHEON 5%

WTF, Tully?! I don´t even like Tullys that much!

Sadly, the above is mainly truth. I´ve been always very dutiful when it came to work. And I´m very close to my family. I guess I can agree with it, except for the honour. Honour - how the Westerosi see it - is a completely alien concept to me (that makes me 60% Lannister, I suppose).

But nooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I´ve wanted to be a Targaryen! I love to gaze into the fire, sometimes I buy eccentric clothing, and from time to time I do or say something weird, and people think I´m crazy. Probably I should have agreed that I love heat, deserts and the dragons and want to own at least one of those scaly beasts (which I really don´t).

I don´t get 5% for Baratheon either. I get mad at least twice a day. Couldn´t House Frey and House Baratheon exchange the places, please?

This does not please me. :angry2:

The quiz said I'm a Baratheon-Tyrell-Tully mashup.

Baratheon - 85 %

Tyrell - 70 %

Tully 65 %

I'm pretty happy with it. I've always liked the Baratheons ( with the exception of Robert ) and I'm a huge fan of Stannis. So, I guess I'd be some knight sworn to Stannis' service on Dragonstone.

I guess I'm closest to the Starks regarding my milieu, even though I don't think I fit the bill as an isolated person. I wouldn't be a noble though, just a fancy peasant trying to earn a living up in the cold north (like in real life).

Last time I did the test I got Tyrell, now I got Martell and Stark at first spot, and Tyrell at the second. I like all three. During reading I cheer for the Tyrells, I don't know why.

Archived