526 replies to this topic

#521 Eyron I

Eyron I

tEAM cAPSLOCK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

Thank you everyone for an amazing weekend! I got a few pics that I'll link to eventually. The joust for instance, the Mountain has never looked so fierce /biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Of course the whole con was made possible by The Goat and Silver Jaime, and all of the committe and volunteers. Thanks to all of you!

#522 ctas

ctas

Freerider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

and before I forget - thank you for the wonderful donation of the Doorways hardback that I won in the raffle! Really looking forward to reading it /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#523 Hornblower

Hornblower

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

As i have stated in the TitanCon Reports thread i really enjoyed TitanCon 2012, thatnks to everyone involved /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Dinner with Miltos was ace too /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#524 theMountainGoat

theMountainGoat

Noble Goat

• Members
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

Just posted an update on the TitanCon website.

A brief report on the weekend with some photos and videos, some good news about how we did financially, a huge long list of thank you's and a feedback form so you can tell us what you thought about TitanCon 2012.

#525 Pebbles

Pebbles

Not Innocent

• Members
  • 2,961 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

I don't want to come across as nagging, but do you yet know when next years Titian con will be? or if there is going to be one?

I want to book a Europa hotel room early so its cheaper After the hassle I had checking in this year I don't really want to stay at Day's..

#526 SamanthaofTarth

SamanthaofTarth

Hedge Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

There's some decent offers on the Europa at the moment - only £5 more than the 'deal' that Days were offering (though with Europa brekkie isn't included).

#527 theMountainGoat

theMountainGoat

Noble Goat

• Members
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

I don't want to come across as nagging, but do you yet know when next years Titian con will be? or if there is going to be one?

Well I firmly believe we are going to be having another TitanCon next year but we have not finalised a date yet, sorry about that. Expect an announcement in January or February at the latest and I'll start a new thread for it when we make the announcement.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Belfast, Game of Thrones, BWB, TitanCon