Beric Dondarrion's Page (4th book spoiler)

Colt

http://awoiaf.wester...eric_Dondarrion At the end of the "A Storm of Swords" section, Beric's "true death" is discussed.

"He truly died when he gave his life to bring back Catelyn Stark, whose body had been found by the outlaws after the Red Wedding.[16]"

The reference comes from A Feast for Crows, Chapter 42, Brienne. This is a total spoiler for those that have not read the fourth book and are looking at "A Storm of Swords" section.

Recommendation: A new section for A Feast for Crows should be added to this character's page and the sentence quoted above should be moved under it.

Thanks for your time!

I don't see a problem with "spoilers" being in the wiki but I do agree there could be some debate about where it is appropriate to put that particular information. We find out how Beric died in a Feast for Crows but the events happen during the events of A Storm of Swords.

The wiki tries to be complete so it will always contain information for people who have not read all the books. I don't think this can be an issue.

Our preference is for character pages to included separate heading for the different books in which the character appears. As Dondarrion does not appear in A Feast for Crows it would seem strange to add a separate header in the article. Furthermore heaving a separate header with few information makes the article unbalanced and ugly.

Archived