Is the Hound in this one?

KhaleesiDany

I'm about to start a Feast for Crows and I was just wondering if the Hound is in it. He is my favorite character and I felt like I lucked out in the last book with him being in most of the Arya chapters. I was so disappointed when she left him because I knew it would mean hundreds of pages before (make that IF) he ever comes back again. Don't judge me, but after all the horrible things I've heard about A Feast for Crows I'm not sure I'll be able to make it through if he isn't even part of the story anymore.

That was a great spoiler. I was kind of expecting it to say something like "Page 709."

Maybe I should have asked, is Sandor Clegane in affc? Because if it turns out to be someone walking around in his armor, like Renly's "ghost" that's not the same thing, you know.

That was a great spoiler. I was kind of expecting it to say something like "Page 709."

Maybe I should have asked, is Sandor Clegane in affc? Because if it turns out to be someone walking around in his armor, like Renly's "ghost" that's not the same thing, you know.

Someone in his armor? Yes, also. But I'm almost sure you meet the real Hound in the book aswell, he's in Brienne chapter VI. Just looked it up for you on the wiki.

Archived