Is Tommen going to die?

TheColdWinds

With stannis, danny, aegon out there mustering forces will Tommen die? Or will he just be demoted to jamie's bastard, and the two of them live happily ever after in the westerlands.? Is there anyway Tommen will make it out alive? And never count out Randal Tarley, he is going to do something big. Like overthrow the tyrells and switch alligiances, and killing boys that are "weak" like tommen or sam seems like something he could do.

SO what are your thoughts?!

Maggy the Frog's prophesy is solid

1. Cersei married who she said she would marry and Robert had 16 bastard children and Cersei did have 3, all Lannisters . . and Joffrey already died and Myrcella almost got killed by Dark Dayne. All of Cersei's kids will die before her, Tommen is dead meat, so is Myrcella . . and in the end I believe Jaime after some series of tragedy (probably the death of Brienne and finally Stone Tully) he gets so furious and just finishes her off.

******JAIME!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!

Naw. I'd bet my life that Cersei is going to off Tommen in a fit of bat shit insanity ("everything I do, I do for my children," thought Cersei Lannister as she slowly strangled the life out of her last remaining child."). Then Jaime the poor, tragic misunderstood hero is going to have to (heroically!) strangle Cersei, to the applause of audiences everywhere. The Cersei is possibly going to soil herself (because no humiliation is too much or too gross for this character), and Jaime is going to be killed by the men of Danerys Targaryen, going out like the tragically misunderstood hero he is.

In short-- Tommen is dead, dead, dead. All of Cersei's "unnatural" children, evidence of her unique female rebellion (and singular, supposedly evil (as these books would have it) decision to choose the father of her own children) will not make it to the end of the series. Cersei doomed her kids by creating them, when she naturally refused to mother the kings heirs, chose the father of her own babies, and symbolically threatened the entire patriarchal structure of her entire society.

Tommen and Myrcella are dead, just as surely as Robert's noble, worthy bastards will end up inheriting Storm's End and the Barahteon name when Stannis burns his daughter alive. Because the patriarchy will always triumph, and the seed is strong. Very, very strong.

Well he is a terrible king, and an abomination born of incest.

And he's fat.

Dude, do you realize just how much potential fatness was contained in old King Bob's gene's? (He's 6 foot 5 or 6 foot 6, and, at one point, Ned describes him as "as wide as he is tall.") Not to mention the delightful predisposition to alchoholism, nymphomania, uncontrollable rage, mediocre intelligence, overall weakness of character, and tendency towards post highschool pathetic burn out that Robert was carrying in his mighty seed.

Yet another reason why all of Robert's wonderful, thoughful, strong, loyal, moral, kind, decent, and self-disciplined bastards are oh so believable, and not at all an attempt to further demonize Cersei for not letting her rapist husband get her knocked up. (Earlier, a poster listed Cersei's consumption of Robert's sperm along with her acts of infanticide, torture, and murder. Because eating King Bob's spunk was truly a moral attrocity.)

Maggy the Frog's prophesy is solid

1. Cersei married who she said she would marry and Robert had 16 bastard children and Cersei did have 3, all Lannisters . . and Joffrey already died and Myrcella almost got killed by Dark Dayne. All of Cersei's kids will die before her, Tommen is dead meat, so is Myrcella . . and in the end I believe Jaime after some series of tragedy (probably the death of Brienne and finally Stone Tully) he gets so furious and just finishes her off.

Yes but symbolically tommen is not cersei's child. He is more like Jamie, and didnt cersei's first kid by robert(the real one) die already? So does that leave a open spot?

but wasn't the omen that ALL

Yes but symbolically tommen is not cersei's child. He is more like Jamie, and didnt cersei's first kid by robert(the real one) die already? So does that leave a open spot?

but wasn't the omen that ALL of her kids would die before her? Tommen's definitely her kid as much as Joffrey...

Cersei only had a child by Robert in the TV show. Unless I've completely lost my mind.

Yeah, I get confused too. I remember her talking about having an abortion with Jaime's help, but was that book and show or just show???

Yeah, I get confused too. I remember her talking about having an abortion with Jaime's help, but was that book and show or just show???

It's in the book and show. Cersei tells Eddard that Robert once got her with child, but Jaime found a woman to cleanse her.

Archived