Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

Whiskeyjack is seems to be opening with the too chaotic/out there to be FM schtick. Lame. What do you think about his opening posts Tammytamtam?

Sophie, have you ever played before? How many of our games (if any) have you read?

Whiskeyjack is seems to be opening with the too chaotic/out there to be FM schtick. Lame. What do you think about his opening posts Tammytamtam?

Did you just call me lame? :crying:

Whiskey do you find Tammy's reactions actually indicative of WW alignment, or you just reaction testing?

The vote was serious, based on the post and run.

Nothing else she has posted is suspicious. So far.

What do you think of your partner Tammy?

Sophie, have you ever played before? How many of our games (if any) have you read?

I read the Spanish Inquisition, skimmed through the Charmed one, read Frozen Food and the Nightmare after Christmas. I've skimmed a few others, but I don't recall the names right now.

This is my first game on this forum, second overall. My first is still ongoing, and I'm playing in a hydra, so I'm only doing like half the work. Actually, scratch that, less than half the work :P

If you were a werewolf, what would be an easier disguise to pull off - werelion or hairless human?

Thought so.

Ridiculous. If I was a werewolf, I'd pick the best disguise, not the easiest one.

More importantly, the name Gertrude is of Old German origin. Old Germany....the type of place where you'd find werewolves. Very suspicious.

Archived