When did Cersei Become your Favourite Character?

Fragile Bird

Cersei may be dumber than Hodor. Atleast Hodor knows his limits.(they begin and end with "hodor") She literally is leading Westeros to ruin. I find her interesting in the sense of reading about completely ineffectual, awful leaders. She....

1) is cruel- sends girls to be raped/killed by Qyburn.

2)is dense/stupid - reinstates faith militant ignorant of what that means for the crown past and present.

3) is delusional - I'll be a better ruler than tywin, better ruler than any king, you'll all see!!! It's only cause I'm a woman!! :' (

4)surrounds herself with sycophants, yes men, and imbeciles

5) has no judgement and is ruled by her own capricious impulsivity - takes Joffrey off the battle lines, defers all the debts to the Iron bank causing economic chaos.

6)is neurotic and has inflated self worth - the tyrells are out to get me!!!!

I think that's enough. I can't imagine anyone being "Team Cersei" ...especially in her confrontations with Ned, that's like rooting for the emperor during star wars or something.

PALPATINE! PALPATINE! :bowdown:

I do love Jaime now, but I still can't stand Cersei. Granted, she is an entertaining character when it comes to her POV (sometimes), but most times I just want her to shut up. I feel like she complains a lot and believes she is entitled to more than she actually is, simply because she's the Queen or a Lannister. Most of the time I want to slap her.

Whenever a Cersei chapter would come up I would become automatically annoyed. I'm not even sure if I can describe the reasoning.

I do love Jaime now, but I still can't stand Cersei. Granted, she is an entertaining character when it comes to her POV (sometimes), but most times I just want her to shut up. I feel like she complains a lot and believes she is entitled to more than she actually is, simply because she's the Queen or a Lannister. Most of the time I want to slap her.

Whenever a Cersei chapter would come up I would become automatically annoyed. I'm not even sure if I can describe the reasoning.

Sheena, go ahead and be annoyed, but don't skip over them, whatever you do! They are funny and droll, and wicked and silly and entertaining in a lot of ways, all rolled into one!

I love to hate her, but I think some of it turned to pity and bemusement when she found herself brilliant by coming up the idea to have a Dornish master-of-arms to teach Tommen just to stick up the Tyrells. I mean, aside from the constant taunting towards the Tyrells, the ones who are keeping you in power with the Lannister armies gone or weakend, how can she not remember a Lannister bannerman murdered a Dornish princess and than the princess's own brother? How can she think they're not going to hold a grudge after that? It just speaks volume about her delusions and ignorance.

Than in ADwD, she seems to have a really hard time getting through that a Dornishman attacked Mycerella, not Tyrion or a Tyrell.

Archived