Question about maps.

swarmsea

Hi, newbie here. Just started reading ADWD (HarperVoyager UK ebook) and noticed there are the following maps:

The North

The South

The Land Beyond the Wall

The Lands of the Summer Sea

Kings Landing

but also a map of The Iron Islands and The Free Cities. As you are probably aware, the ebook maps are a bit small - any chance you know where I can find larger versions of these maps (specifically those from this publisher - I believe they're the RIchard Geiger ones)?

(oops, I realise this is the GoT subforum - but it's the only thread that came up when I did a search)

Hi, newbie here. Just started reading ADWD (HarperVoyager UK ebook) and noticed there are the following maps:

The North

The South

The Land Beyond the Wall

The Lands of the Summer Sea

Kings Landing

but also a map of The Iron Islands and The Free Cities. As you are probably aware, the ebook maps are a bit small - any chance you know where I can find larger versions of these maps (specifically those from this publisher - I believe they're the RIchard Geiger ones)?

(oops, I realise this is the GoT subforum - but it's the only thread that came up when I did a search)

On the previous page of this thread ;)

(Assuming the same maps are in all versions of Dance)

Let's make clear the maps that are canon:

1: Beyond the Wall (from ADWD). This map is most useful for ACoK, ASoS and ADWD and depicts the lands beyond the Wall.

2: The North (from ADWD): This map is useful for all books and depicts the North of Westeros.

3: The South (from ADWD): This map is useful for all books and depicts the South of Westeros.

4: King's Landing (from ACoK): This map is useful for all books and depicts the city of King's Landing.

5: The Free Cities (from ADWD): This map is most useful for AGoT, AFFC and ADWD and depicts the Free Cities of western Essos, including where Dany's journey starts in AGoT.

6: Slaver's Bay (from ADWD): This map is most useful for ASoS and ADWD and depicts Slaver's Bay, the ruins of Valyria and the city of Meereen.

Again, another very helpful thread. Good stuff on the canon maps Werthead.

Seeing Essos and Westeros on one page really opens my eyes and helps me understand how grand Essos is.. No wonder no one can control that one whole area.. Much easier for one king to control Westeros than Essos.

Either way, cool maps guys. Really helps understand the story much better.

Archived