Aegon VI - Does he know?

JamesTruwood

No, he does not know that his is a Blackfyre and i do not think that he will ever be told, he may hear rumors but then again, once he was supposed to marry Dany, their kids would be legit since she is direct Targ therefore there would be no reason to disinherit their offspring. Since that union is not going to happen, the Blackfyre supporters willl most likely take that to their graves.

He thinks he's really Aegon VI. I'd like for it to be true, despite the strong evidence of the Blackfyre theory. But it doesn't really matter, Black or Red, a dragon is still a dragon. But how the realm will react is totally different. I don't think the poor smallfolk can handle anymore "Your King's a bastard" or "Your King's actually someone else" or "Your dead King's actually alive" or "Your former King had a secret offspring".

Give them a break, for goodness' sake.

dany's dragons are magical creatures. they can smell and find out if the person is targaryen or blackfyre. and once they find out they will burn aegon alive.

I guess I have to again explain why dragons don't work like that. here it is:

1. If he is a Blackfyre he still has plenty of targ blood. Blackyres are Targaryen as well. So even if he is fake he can still have an affinity with them.

2. It happened before that dragons ate actual legitimate Targs as well. So even if they ate him it does not prove he isn't a targ.

So wether he has affinity to them or not, it doesn't proove his bloodline either way.

Archived