Five of the maps will be familiar to readers of the books:
- A full map of Westeros, combining the North and the South.
- A map of the lands beyond the Wall.
- A map of the Free Cities.
- A map of Valyria and Slaver's Bay.
- A city map of King's Landing,
- A map showing the 'known world', stretching from Westeros to Asshai (and presumably including Ibben and the Summer Isles).
- A map showing the Dothraki sea and the Red Waste.
- A map showing the area around Qarth and extending east.
- A city map of Braavos.
The artist for the product has been announced as Jonathan Roberts, whose work can be seen on the Fantastic Maps blog. The current release date is 30 October 2012 for the American edition from Bantam Books. HarperCollins Voyager will be publishing the British edition on 8 November. You can see a mock-up of the product here.
Edited by Werthead, 01 May 2012 - 07:05 AM.