How far are you into ACOK?

TyrionFan82

I am on the second Davos Chapter (if memory serves) on a reread through the series. Still as enjoyable as ever! I am looking forward to picking up all the little things I did not pick up on the first time through :)

I just finished the book yesterday after about 2 months of on and off reading (exam time and all). I absolutely love it, all the depth and the plot twists are absolutely fantastic. However one thing i will say is that i believe watching the TV series may have ruined my view of Dany, as in the series she is protrayed as basically a bit of a Bitch in my opinion, as she seems to think everything is her god given right to have and everytime i come across one of her chapters i find myself seeing this arrogant child, definately my least favourite character.

On a side note i have a friend who has read from AGOT to the end of ADWDpart 2 in 15 days, wondering if anyone knows anyone who has beaten that?

I've done more reading and up another Dany chapter.

Gosh I was surprised when Stannis and Theon became POV chapters. I prefer Davos over Theon. I did like Arya's chapter when she gets to Harrenhal (just finished it actually). There are so many twists/turns and new characters popping up.

I just finished the book yesterday after about 2 months of on and off reading (exam time and all). I absolutely love it, all the depth and the plot twists are absolutely fantastic. However one thing i will say is that i believe watching the TV series may have ruined my view of Dany, as in the series she is protrayed as basically a bit of a Bitch in my opinion, as she seems to think everything is her god given right to have and everytime i come across one of her chapters i find myself seeing this arrogant child, definately my least favourite character.

On a side note i have a friend who has read from AGOT to the end of ADWDpart 2 in 15 days, wondering if anyone knows anyone who has beaten that?

I could do that, If i didn't have work or anything else to do.

I just finished AGOT in about seven days, with three of those days with no time to read as I was driving/visiting. Now i Just started acok.

Reading chapter 22 or something (Catelyn) now. Dany bores me, but I didn't like her in AGoT either. And Jon's chapters aren't the most exciting. But I really like the Arya and Tyrion parts of the story.

(first post on this forum)

Archived