Renly was a prick who had no claim to the throne. Not that he deserved to die like that, but still, I never liked him.
1. Melisandre: Consumed by fire, dying the way she has sacrificed dozens, hundreds of other "sacrifices to the Lord of Light". Taste of her own medicine.
2. Meryn Trant: Needle to the carotid or jugular.
3. Roose Bolton: Stabbed in the heart by the person he trusts most (Fat Walda?)
4. Ramsay Bolton: Flayed slowly body part by body part, and hung by chains in a dungeon until he dies of infection or blood loss.
5. "Urine" the "crows eye" greyjoy: Stabbed in his good eye - through to his brain.
6. Craster (or did he die?): He did die. Axe to the head? Chest? Something like that. Or stabbed.
7. Illyn Payne: Beheaded.
8. Varys: Tongue cut out, and beheaded. I've nothing against Varys, so a quick death would do nicely especially if he's plotting for the Blackfyres.
9. Qyburn: Killed by his own creation, painfully, messily - Ser Robert Strong. Or, killed by Dornish poison similar to the way Ser Gregor died. Yes, I like that one better, a slooooow agonizing death to repay him for all his hideous torture of Falyse, Senelle, the Blue Bard, and other innocents.
ETA: Wasn't sure why Ilyn Payne was on the list either, so I just chose the most ironic form of death - the executioner gets beheaded. And it's a quick death - he hasn't done anything worthy of suffering greatly before kicking the bucket, IMHO.
Edited by Silmarien, 04 April 2012 - 12:44 AM.