1. Getting my hair cut but not being able to take a shower immediately afterwards.
2. Right after cutting my fingernails, in the following two days they catch on every type of cloth (or vaguley cloth-like material) known to man.
3. Washing spoons in the sink, but always forgetting that they do that weird splash-deflection thing that sends water flying about four feet in every direction.
4. Wearing a gray shirt when the spoon thing happens.
6. Driving my mom anywhere, in which every fifteen seconds she gasps loudly and grabs the dashboard as if we're going to be in a ten car pile-up.
7. People who act like assholes, but then also openly admit to being an asshole, as if it's something to be proud of, which more often than not just comes off as them simply compensating for being insecure or having shitty social skills (or both).
8. Actors being replaced by someone different within the same continuous franchise.
9. People who hold the door open for me in public, even though like I'm thirty-feet away, thus forcing me to choose from three equally unappealing options: ignore them and walk at my regular speed (look like a douche), imediately start running towards them (look like a jackass), or do that retarded half-jog thing (look like a jackass and a douche).
Edited by Francis Buck, 13 April 2012 - 12:08 PM.
MOD Edit: Profanity in thread titles is not permitted as it can prevent those that access the board from work getting past filters.