DC BwB: DC United match September 15 vs New England

Inigima

I think we would be happy to have you, but we've already made our group ticket purchase, so you'll be on your own for ticket purchasing. Kair posted on the previous page what section we'll be in; it would be best to try for seats nearby if you want to hang out with us. Let us know if you're coming and we'll make arrangements to meet up.

Can I come, too? I wanna be in BWB

I think we would be happy to have you, but we've already made our group ticket purchase, so you'll be on your own for ticket purchasing. Kair posted on the previous page what section we'll be in; it would be best to try for seats nearby if you want to hang out with us. Let us know if you're coming and we'll make arrangements to meet up.

MoD, absolutely this! But act quickly if you want tickets. It's College Night and there weren't a whole lot in our section left available as of late last week. If you'd like to meet up for a pre or post or in game beverage, let us know! The five of us confirmed will need to meet up pre-game to distribute tickets.

Yay! Thanks! I've always wanted to go to a BwB meetup, Im obsessed with ASOIAF. I live in Arlington & work in DC, so this will be fun, i'll probably do the post game meet up.

I'll have to read back to check when again and who to PM.

MoD, absolutely this! But act quickly if you want tickets. It's College Night and there weren't a whole lot in our section left available as of late last week. If you'd like to meet up for a pre or post or in game beverage, let us know! The five of us confirmed will need to meet up pre-game to distribute tickets.

I think i had too much wine...i cant figure this out! When is the match? I'll look at work tomorrow or if there is anyone getting tix, i'll pm my info to them.

DC United vs. New England Revolution

RFK Stadium, Washington, DC

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 07:30 PM

Seat location: section 229, row 6, seats 1-5

Mother of Dragons, there is a group of five of us that have already purchased tickets for the September 15th DC United Game. As you can see, we have bought tickets in Section 229, Row 6. You can try the DC United website or StubHub to see if there are seats around us that you can grab to be near us. But the group purchase has been complete.

But if you still want to come and meet up, let us know!

Ini, what time is all this tailgating going down?

Details on Screaming Eagles tailgates, from their website:

IT’S PARTY TIME!!!

The Screaming Eagles gather for food, drink and camaraderie 4 hrs before every D.C. United weekend home game at RFK Stadium.

The tailgate is in parking lot 8 at RFK Stadium near the Soccer Celebration area (look for the large black SE canopies) and is open to members and their guests.

We do have a limited supply of chairs and a lot of shade under our tents, but feel free to bring your own blankets and/or chairs to sit on. Times for the tailgate will vary based on kickoff time and day of the week so check for updates on the website.

Our menus consists of the BBQ standards-hot dogs and burgers along with grilled chicken, bratwurst, chorizo, grilled pizza and ravioli. We also have plenty of vegan/vegetarian friendly options.

COST

Tailgate pass includes buffet and drinks

SE members : $10

Non-members : $12

Drinks Only : Free for members with 2012 SE ID, $12 non-members

http://screaming-eagles.com/game-day/tailgates/

So, they'll be there as early as 3:30 that day. I don't think we (or I) need to be there that early, whatever you guys think is reasonable. I'm hopefully metroing in with you two.

I wanted to chime in as well.

As I told Ini, I will have a company conference in Bmore on Friday the 14th, and they will be putting me up in a hotel for the night. Therefor I will be in the city pretty much all day on the 15th if anyone wants to get together early to do anything exciting. If not I will just mind my own business and try not to get shot! :leaving:

ETA: PM me for my cell number!

• 3 weeks later...

I was planning on texting last night but I didn't, Thanks go out to Kair and MC for getting the tickets! Also Alci and Ini for coming out! I enjoyed it greatly. At this point I still haven't seen the Otter, so I'll be crossing my fingers for a new DCBWB opportunity.

Sorry to intrude into your thread but I used to live in the NoVa/Dc area for a few years and you may get cheaper tickets if you are in the Screaming Eagles Fan Club. They were based out of Summers Restaurant & Bar just beside Courthouse Metro Station on the Orange line (where you can watch EPL, Serie A,Ligue 1, La Liga, world cup qualifiers, champion's League etc, live and on taped delay).

Archived