[No Spoilers] Snapshots of facial expressions

Nakraal

To my extreme liking I have captured several snapshot moments of the hero's facial reactions in the series that they are just "precious"

For example the all known Varys's face when Tyrion tells him about the Theon/Myrcella betrothal in Ep3.

Many times I keep replaying the scene to take a screenshot of the facial expression. Actors are doing an amazing job delivering and directors capturing them.

This episode I got:

1. Bronn's look to sir Merrin the instant Tyrion orders him to kill him if he talks again.

It was like he was telling him "see what you done now you silly knight? I told ya to be carefull"

2. Renly's look to Mel when she gave him that creepy look and told him the "look to your sins..." line.

He was spooked and chilled to the bone as her warning was touching his soul, the constant arrogant smile erased from his face.

3. Several Tywin's facial expressions in his scene. The look he gave to his man at arms when Gentry told him he was a smith etc. Just precious.

This last one is hard to notice,

4. There are some incredible moments-frames in the Tyrion - Lancel scene.

When Lancel breaks down and starts to apologize, (just after the moment Tyrion angrily asks him "did he tell you to fuck her?"), the moment the dwarf is out of sight of Lancel, he throws down his "angry" mask of his face and he seems to mockingly smile at the torment of Lancel, only to resume the "angry posture" a sec later when he speaks again.

Archived