Dumbest Facebook Statuses 3

Rubies & Jade

"Girls smell so much better than boys!

Why?

(Was a few minutes late to class today because I stopped to sniff a nice-smelling girl standing at the bus stop. Told the instructor I was stuck in traffic. Hehehehe...)"

The fuck? I'm going to call Kat and ask her to slap this guy.

(Edit: started out a little vitriolic, there.)

"Fuck our closet Queen President" - This was the idiot quote of the year

"Fuck homophobic idiots" - was my response

"I guess you like to take it in the ass" - was his brilliant retort

"I didn't realize that the depths of your ignorance could reach any lower. It looks like for the first time in your life you have exceeded expectations." - my response

Facebook deleted his post....

His new post is

"Ask me if I give a shit Facebook. You commie gay motherfuckers"

I am just blocking this idiot

I read this as babysitter, and spend quite a while trying to piece together how this was possible, and wondering exactly how old you are.

Holy shit, I was worried I was the only one that did this for a good half-minute.

• 2 weeks later...

"just some food for thought: if someone comes out of nowhere attacking me telling me i am a whore, slut, embarassment, horrible mother and that i should learn the "pull out" method instead of having children then expect an equally ridiculous comment back such as, "your father should have pulled out" followed by the blocking of your phone number. hopefully my baby doesn't come out retarded"

really tempted to repsond, "you know the pull-out method is not really effective." i resisted

Not a stupid update as such, more a 0.o since I saw a status update from one of my old friends that she's now "engaged" so congrats to her, but the thing is, I know her husband. And he wasn't the one she was engaged to.

I feel so out of the loop.

• 1 month later...

I could not post this in the "Facebook Makes Me Hate My Friends" thread because this is not the post of a friend. This is a post that showed up in my news feed because a relative of mine commented on it. It's been three days, and I can't get past how god-awful this woman's posts are. And this woman is about 30 years old, not, you know, 14.

The post my relative commented on was:

"Ok need a feed bac. How long afta seein sumone do u thnk movn n or getn married is da rite choice?"

She later adds detail:

"Its a new realationship. Very unexpectd. Its jus fallin n2 place nicley on my part im happy how thngs r he however says he nos im his wife. Dat it came 2 him instantly. By the way hes never been marrid n hes 34. Cud he already no afta 6 weeks?"

When someone recommends that she take her time, she writes:

"Yea. Im takn time. But at same aspect i waitd 4 years bfr i married cory n waitd 2 years wit alex n they didnt work out. Lol dnt worry guys im not getn marrid netime soon."

And, just yesterday, she updates:

"Ok update... So he cums to my work lastnite n tells me that his dad is offerin to pay his way thru nursin school. He was layed off 2 weeks ago. Catch is hes gota move to texas. He wantd to no how i felt bout movin. I explained to him id understand if he went but my kids r here. Soooo hes not goin bc he said not if i wnt go. Hummmm? Wow"

People - adults - really type like this???? And others can read it without wanting to poke their eyes out??? *sigh*

U r a fucking liar and a fucking bitch and a fucking cunt and a fucking hater and leave me alone. I didn't do nothing wrong to u and leave me alone and tell your so called fucking losers and fucking lowlifes friends to leave me alone to. U r very jealous of me and u a fucking hater. Bye fucking lair, fucking bitch, fucking cunt, fucking hatrer, fucking loser, fucking lowlife and fucking retarded.

That must be from OsRavan's long-lost twin who never got a college education. Lying liar who lies.

This just turned up on my feed

God always hears our prayers and answers them when he thinks when the time is right for the things the most that we want so much, cause he never lets us down cause were our children cause he loves us so much

My favorite friend calls herself 'Mrz Redvelvetyummy'. I love her posts. They make me feel like I'm a pretty decent person because atleast I'm not her.

Example 1:

Mrz Redvelvetyummy's Post

Random: I dislike with a passion insecure hateing ass chicks example this girl that's an associate of mine invites me over to her two besties house for dinner and drinks needless to say they feel in love with me they kept talking about how pretty and extremely funny I am and I guess she got mad cuz no attention was on her and wanted to leave smh some females are so childish like I can help that I'm pretty and I'm a out going person so I get along with almost anyone u got to take that up with God

5 people like this post

Mrz Redvelvetyummy comment:

*fell

Mrz Redvelvetyummy comment:

*can't

Example 2:

Mrz Redvelvetyummy's Post

Y'all bitches be dick rideing and disrespecting females odee on instagarm and then wondering why u can get a girl p.s just because u have odee followers on instagram and odee friends on fb does not make u famous bitch u still live in the hood like everyone else so stop acting like ur untouchable #UBETTERGETURLIFE.

This just turned up on my feed

God always hears our prayers and answers them when he thinks when the time is right for the things the most that we want so much, cause he never lets us down cause were our children cause he loves us so much

Even when the prayers are just a long big string of run-on sentences with no discernable care being put into grammar and readability that shit just really makes it painful for me to read and makes me want to burn God at a stake for allowing people who write like that to exist but because I am nice I really wouldn't go that far.

disrespecting females odee on instagarm

What's an "odee"?

Odee is pronounced by saying o, then d. It means overdose, as in too much or too often, etc. So in this example, females are being disrespected far too often on instagram

Remember - TP is ancient. ;-P

Archived