Most hated characters?

FacelessDude

My most hated:

1. Theon. Gone for fifteen years or so and comes back and expects his inheritance? And then thinking he is the "Prince of Winterfell." I've been hoping that he would die, but so far no luck.

2. Roose Bolton. What a creep.

3. Walder Frey. Heh heh.

It has to be Lady Lysa, an naive half-mad queen who

never aided Robb in the war, in spite of the fact that a great deal of the lesser houses of the Vale were in revolt against her passive attitude toward the war of the five kings.

Furthermore i hate her bitterly for

being the acting hand who poisened her husband Jon Arryn.

I'm half-way through A Storm of Swords and still have not found a character I hate more than Lysa. I'm big on family values and I can never forgive her for not visiting her father one last time while he was dying or for not helping her sister and nephew in the war.

Apart from her, everyone on Arya's list (except Sandor, of course).

Well at last not read through it at all, I still have loads to read but there are some I hate from not from the beginning but close from...

Thought it was only me, I wish I could skip reading her, but that would bring me in trouble to follow the story line so I read her but I don't like it, she is so boring, so selfish at some points and well at most times I have no words for her acting like she acts, sure sad she lost all (or at last thinks she did) but so did Robb well it is war, what does she think, the enemies came with cotton balls as weapons to throw? well no no...

other hated Character is Joffrey all alone for Lady's death and how he thinks he could act to others, see Cersei what a brat he has become and you wanted Robert dead...

Jorah, I think he's playing a wrong game (don't know since I'm not through this books but I have a bad feeling)

Melisandre, can she cause my nerves? well yes the part with Davos was bad and I hated her from the first time I'd read about her...

think there are many more but many I do like :dunno:

but Cat oh Cat :ack:

I always thought everybody hated her. Imagine my surprise when I realized there were people who sympathized with her or ever liked her.

Mozzie, I got a feeling at many points that there are many who love her but I don't so yeah I'm glade I'm not alone...

I have to play Arya and add Names to my list...

Brienne, with her stupid my name is and all those shit, is she that low brain that whenever Jaime gets to start to talk to her she only has to say you killed a King? WTF and did I mentioned I hate her saying my name is? I swear if shes doing it much more often, I have to rip out pages of my book (I'm not really doing)

Robb, well I liked him, he was boring but I liked him, can't wait he'll be death at some point in this book (I'm not at that point now but I work hard to go there)

if nothing changes I have to add some more maybe :stunned: I hope not, but Jon is not far from going away form Fav. to hated, think the best thing he could do was leaving Ygrit *hope he wont return, but I fear he would*

Dany acts some kind stupid at the moment I think, OK I understand why she'd told Jorah that she can't trust him anymore etc. I hoped she'll figures soon, but why she at last can't trust Baristan Selmy I don't understand I would have kept him... Damn girl you can't save everyone who's a slave, just move on and get what is your's...

OH and Shae

Archived