#1 - This is not the thread to reply with things such as, "stop being such a whiner! It's a show, not the book." No nitpick is too big or small.
#2 - While you can't get annoyed with someone for being "too picky," you can debate the accuracy of a nitpick. Example: "I can't believe Boros Blount hasn't been given any screen-time this season!"
#3 - This is what troubled moderators last week. You CANNOT nitpick about actress' breasts, faces, looks, and make skeevy remarks regarding sex scenes. I know a lot of people don't like Asha, but the hate needs to be turned down a notch (or several) regarding her appearance.
Anyway, here are my nitpicks (even though I actually love this weeks episode. Roose finally mentioned his bastard. Yay!)
- I've gotten to the point where I really do believe D&D think they are are better writers than GRRM. I understand some things need to be changed. I liked how Osha took the place of Kyra. She still swore fealty to Theon, and that was a way to replace Kyra. Perfect. However, some little things I don't understand why they are changed. Like why does Ygritte beg for her life to Jon at first? Tell me if I'm wrong, but I never remember Ygritte doing that.
- The fact that the royal family is just walking around in KL instead of being on cavalry is just ridiculous. I mean....really? I know it's budget/practicality concerns, but it looks silly.
- The scenes with Dany are also ridiculous. Did she ever really say, "I will take what is mine with blood and fire!" this many times in the book? It is sooooo annoying. She is even brattier in the show than in the book. Like I said, I don't like Dany's scenes in Qarth so I don't really care about D&D do, but it's so goofy. And is Irri dead? And what the hell happened and who is running off with one of her dragons? I hated that it was the ending.
- Okay, how in the hell was Theon able to get ahold of Rodrik like that?
- I find it hard to believe that Tywin would be that talkative to his cupbearer. And wouldn't he become like....hugely suspicious that she can read? Also, Tywin smiles and yells in the show. Not doing those things is one of his trademarks in the books.
- Littlefinger sure gets around, huh?
Edited by hk47, 07 May 2012 - 07:08 PM.