the elder brother on the quiet isle

JonArryn

I've been reading aFfC for some while now and the day before yesterday i read Brienne's chapter on the Isle. And I know about the theories about Sandor's fate and payed extra attention to the things that we're said there. And i found it interesting that the priest (Elder Brother) referred to himself having died and his quiet life being a new life, a second life. That would work the same way for Sandor i think, since he mentions the Hound is dead, but Sandor is probably living his second life. Another thing is Brienne's height, we know that the priest is a big man but she never mentions him being taller than her. But she does pay notice to a novice brother being taller, which fits in with Sandor. Brienne is tall, taller than Jaime, and it would fit with Sandor. That makes me think he is not quite done with The Hound yet.

I've been reading aFfC for some while now and the day before yesterday i read Brienne's chapter on the Isle. And I know about the theories about Sandor's fate and payed extra attention to the things that we're said there. And i found it interesting that the priest (Elder Brother) referred to himself having died and his quiet life being a new life, a second life. That would work the same way for Sandor i think, since he mentions the Hound is dead, but Sandor is probably living his second life. Another thing is Brienne's height, we know that the priest is a big man but she never mentions him being taller than her. But she does pay notice to a novice brother being taller, which fits in with Sandor. Brienne is tall, taller than Jaime, and it would fit with Sandor. That makes me think he is not quite done with The Hound yet.

The main theory is that the grave digger is Sandor.

crackpot theory, the elder brother is rheagar targaryen. jk

Yes, other people have theorized this. Rhaegar's body was supposedly burned.

I know that it's one of the theories out there with the most evidence. That's why I took up something that i think furthered these theories. Since he said he had a new life, that should go the same way for others.

I don't know about that theory though. Why would he sit there in silence? He could go out and save countless of innocent lives if he would act. And there were several people who would do nothing else than see the body burn. But it is a nice one. These crackpot theories always open your eyes. But nothing is mentioned about his eye color or hair, these two things are very outstanding. But then again, in that world you never know how people do certain things. There are many nice theories out there that open your eyes though.

• 1 month later...

Wow... Rheagar? could be...

I thought he would turn out to lead that sparrow knights to protect the faith with Sandor as his right hand, but never assumed to be Rheagar... I thought for a second the tall man was hodor, but he is with Bran, I suppose

Archived