[Book Spoilers] The man getting a tatoo from Quaithe

Dany hasn't really done anything badass at this point. In the books when he decides he wants her for his wife she's already burned down the HoTU, gotten her army of Unsullied, killed the Great Masters of Astapor, defeated Yunkai and is occupying Meereen.

This is actually the reason why i don't like them having her dragons...dragonnapped. She doesn't need to do anything - she has, as far as we know, the only three living dragons in the world and makes sure everyone knows she has dragons. Why isn't there a line of people trying to get them/steal them/kill them at every step of the way for her?

Could this be Euron Greyjoy?

Nah. But not because it wouldn't make sense for a bit scene to pay out for next season, mind you. It's because Euron never made it to Valyria in the first place.

A smile played across Euron's blue lips. " I am the storm, my lord. The first storm and the last. I have taken The Silence on longer voyages than this, and far more hazardous. Have you forgotten? I have sailed the Smoking Sea and seen Valyria."

"Have you?" The Reader asked, so softly.

Euron's blue smile vanished. "Reader," he said into the quite, "you will do well to keep your nose in your books."

One of my favorite exchanges in the whole series. Euron is a mummer, nothing more.

Nah. But not because it wouldn't make sense for a bit scene to pay out for next season, mind you. It's because Euron never made it to Valyria in the first place.

A smile played across Euron's blue lips. " I am the storm, my lord. The first storm and the last. I have taken The Silence on longer voyages than this, and far more hazardous. Have you forgotten? I have sailed the Smoking Sea and seen Valyria."

"Have you?" The Reader asked, so softly.

Euron's blue smile vanished. "Reader," he said into the quite, "you will do well to keep your nose in your books."

One of my favorite exchanges in the whole series. Euron is a mummer, nothing more.

I don't think that exchange proves Euron did not go to Valyria. I don't really like Euron one way or the other, so it isn't a big deal to me if he did, or did not, go to Valyria. I think Euron was just warning the Reader not to question him.

If Euron did not go to Valyria, where did he get the Dragon Binding Horn?

Lastly, if that was Euron in the scene with Quaithe, I will be gravely disappointed. That guy looked like a little bitch, nothing like the Crows Eye, who has been known to put the fear in hard grown men. Euron has to at least look somewhat physically intimidating, even if he is just all talk. That guy with Quaithe was nothing of the sort.

This may be a random thought, and I may be completely off base here. (And now strangely scared to make a spelling mistake. ha)

But I feel like Jorah being able to just walk up and find Quaithe doesn't make any sense. Were talking about the mysterious chick who just randomly appears next to Daenerys without any warning. And then it typically plays out like a conversation between Batman and Commissioner Gordon, where she just disappears while Dany is in mid-sentence.

As Q is not among Qarth elite she is a freelancer tatoo artist / wicha / BDSM dominatrix trying to be accepted in the high society of the city

So she accepted to do that tatoo to young griff so he could go near valyria

Probably she was also on the ploters list as she wanted to be the prime minister of Qarth as the warlocks filled all the supranatural jobs within Qarth bureaucraty

• 2 years later...

Archived