5 replies to this topic

#1 Westeros

Westeros

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

We set the fundraiser for Westeros.org at what I thought was a not-very-modest goal—about twice as much as we ever really asked for before—and it turns out, I very much undervalued how much the site means to the community of users! After less than a week, the fundraising has come to a close… and we raised something north of $3000! An amazing job, one and all, and we truly appreciate it. Many, many thanks to everyone who contributed, to those who would if they could, and everyone who’s contributed to make it such a terrific community site.

Visit the Site!

#2 iheartseverus

iheartseverus

Council Member

• Members
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

We set the fundraiser for Westeros.org at what I thought was a not-very-modest goal—about twice as much as we ever really asked for before—and it turns out, I very much undervalued how much the site means to the community of users! After less than a week, the fundraising has come to a close… and we raised something north of $3000! An amazing job, one and all, and we truly appreciate it. Many, many thanks to everyone who contributed, to those who would if they could, and everyone who’s contributed to make it such a terrific community site.

Visit the Site!

We thank you, Ran. Truly.

#3 Arataniello

Arataniello

Filibustering vigilantly with a ululating contralto

• Board Moderators
  • 4,208 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:34 AM

How much did we raise - much and more!!!!

Words are wind though. Maybe we can get some niello engraving for our server rack.

The Wall defends itself - the Board re-funds itself.

#4 Drogon's Personal Trainer

Drogon's Personal Trainer

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:35 PM

Members here always pay their debts.

#5 Beneath the Gold

Beneath the Gold

Freerider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Great news! Too bad I missed out on the chance to contribute. I'll be more alert next time.

#6 Buster

Buster

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

I've only just starting being active again, otherwise I would've donated. This is quickly becoming my favourite forum.