Victarion Greyjoy

Gordon Freeman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fella out of Inglorious Basterds would be a great choice, his loveless eyes would be great for Victarion considering his past. But it'll be an English actor no doubt that we won't have heard of, never the less the actor they choose will still be a good pick

The fella out of Inglorious Basterds would be a great choice, his loveless eyes would be great for Victarion considering his past. But it'll be an English actor no doubt that we won't have heard of, never the less the actor they choose will still be a good pick

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1055413/

Michael Fassbender? I wanted to suggest him anyway...

Michael Fassbender? I wanted to suggest him anyway...

In a perfect world Ralph Fiennes would already be cast.

Neither of these guys are big enough, (height or weight) they're brilliant actors though. Ralph Fiennes was brilliant in Red Dragon, but he really didn't look like a bodybuilder. Of the top of my head I'd rather see Fass as Euron than Vic, Fiennes is harder, but maybe the kindly man? On the isles the Reader (assuming they bother with him.)

Neither of these guys are big enough, (height or weight) they're brilliant actors though. Ralph Fiennes was brilliant in Red Dragon, but he really didn't look like a bodybuilder. Of the top of my head I'd rather see Fass as Euron than Vic, Fiennes is harder, but maybe the kindly man? On the isles the Reader (assuming they bother with him.)

Fiennes would make a great Crow's Eye imo

Archived