Theon's fate

alienarea

I tend to agree, GRRM is going not going to just give it away. Why is Jon Snow an inferior character?

Its probably because Theon is a much more deeper and complex character compared to Jon Snow. Jon Snow is one of my favorite character if not the favorite but he is more simple character as oppose to characters like Theon. Most stories has characters like Jon Snow who kind of represents the hero, but characters like Theon are rare and hence Jon Snow compared to Theon is a inferior character.

As for Theon's fate, I don't see him dying early in book six. It would be a waste and I doubt GRRM is going to kill him so early after all these developments. To me he had huge developments in the ASOIF. I also think he would play a role with the kingsmoot thing. And I noticed that GRRM does not kill POV characters from the early books easily. Only ones he killed were Ned and Catelyn and then he brought back Catelyn. So I don't see Theon dying early in the 6th book.

I think the Damphair is with Darmer Cleftjaw at Torren Square not far from where Theon and Asha are with Stannis. I think Damphair knows that his only hope of defeating Euron is by using Theon to invalidate the kingsmoot. So, I think that's why Euron can't find Damphair because he's in the middle of the north trying to rescue Theon. I think Asha is pregnant from the sex scene at Deepwood Motte because she said she would need to make some tansy tea, but never did. Her child will be Theon's heir and Theon will lead the ironborn because what is dead may never die, but comes back stronger.

^Wait, how was he to know who Ramsay was at that time? And the miller's boys was Ramsay's idea. Ramsay took advantage of Theon's weak character and bad situation to make him have them killed.

Some people theorize that one of the Miller's boys was Theon's son. Theon himself admits to "tumbling" with the miller's wife when he was away. This would make him a kinslayer. There is reference to the gods making kinslayers suffer for eternity rather than a quick execution. (the rat king) This is why I believe that he will not be executed but things will somehow get worse for him after a small upside tease.

This also makes Ramsay a strong symbol for the devil by persuading Theon to commit the most atrocious sin.

Archived