[Book Spoilers] How Much More Will We See Of Bronn?

Craven Mummer

If I remember correctly he gets married (to Lollys) and vanishes pretty soon. I'm wondering if they'll write him in elsewhere since he's become popular and is recognizable. They have spent alot of time developing him to ride off in the sunset,

(null)

Agreed. For all we know GRRM will have him come back. If so, D&D could keep him around and give him the tasks that other non-introduced characters have. He has been a great character.

If I remember correctly he gets married (to Lollys) and vanishes pretty soon. I'm wondering if they'll write him in elsewhere since he's become popular and is recognizable. They have spent alot of time developing him to ride off in the sunset,

Dont think so.

a- Bookwise he is in for one more full season at least.

b- Martin has said he has a significant part in the upcoming books.

c- He is a huge hit with the viewers.

In light of all that i think he may get writen in the seasons hes suposet to be absent.

This is a great question.

My brother was only recently introduced to the books and has read them once, and he already expressed this concern.

TV Bronn is so perfect, and he and Tyrion play off of one another so well.

Fare ye well, Bronn. I wish I could have sung Rains of Castamere with you and the boys one last time.

Dont think so.

In light of all that i think he may get writen in the seasons hes suposet to be absent.

There is always the need for a rogue wise cracking sellsword and who better. I doubt we wont see him in every single season.

Dont think so.

They can always expand his role in the third season and assign him dialogue/actions that, originally, were given to characters that were written out of the series (Dagmer absorbing Reek's duties) or just flat out create new stuff for his character (Pyatt Pree). Likable scoundrels will always have a fanbase.

TV Bronn is so perfect, and he and Tyrion play off of one another so well.

Fare ye well, Bronn. I wish I could have sung Rains of Castamere with you and the boys one last time.

This.

I think later in the books he will get his few men and climbing spikes and pregnate that bitch,.

And this.

He has?

Could be, George said he would be putting Osha in the next novels.....

For instance D and D seem to have a role for Natalia Tena next year.

Makes me wonder about Tom Wlaschiha , book wise , in a way, he vanishes too.

he will be around well in to season 3

Even four I believe. If red wedding is end of Season 3, Purple Wedding half way through season 4, Tyrions trial second last episode ending with the viper. So he could be there in all season 3 and 4.

Also I like to believe he and Varys end up having a scheme which gets Aegon on the throne. I don't believe he'll last there but he's come too far just to be killed so simply and undramatically.

Just my hopes.

Maybe he can actually have interactions with Cersei in season 5/6 rather than just having Cersei hear about his trolling. Like Lollys can bring the baby to court and Bronn can tell Cersei what they want to call it, and have his second duel on-screen.

That could work. I was thinking they might shoehorn him in to someone else's storyline for a bit - sort of have him make up for characters that were cut. I think he'll be around for a good while; he was pretty awesome last night.

Archived