[Book Spoilers] Pre-air Discussion

Arkash

Well, with the last episode coming, I guess it is time to open this thread !

We must all still be under the massive shock of Blackwater (what an episode !), but I have almost greater expectations for this one:

House of the Undying...

Jon vs. Qhorin.

Valar Morghulis.

Three Blasts.

Joffrey's rewards.

Tyrion waking up.

Sack of Winterfell (?)

Jaime and Brienne fighting

KHALEEESIIIIII

Haha, that one is great aswell. Jorah Mormont ftw.

Brienne is going beserk, looks good!

EDIT: Ros says she's afraid of someone, who does she mean? Joffrey?

So much in this last episode! Don't know how they're going to fit it all in.

1. Jon vs Qhorin - think Ghost will show?

2. Margerey + Joff - how they announce this should be interesting. But am guessing LF's lying comment to Sansa is related to her reaction to this news.

3. Arya gets her coin from Jaqar but will head toward Robb I'm guessing.

4. Winterfell is sacked - will Luwin die still? Am guessing it will look like Theon is dead like it did in the books.

5. Jaime vs Brienne - surely they aren't meeting up with the Bloody Mummers yet? Guess that would end their season in pretty dramatic fashion though...

6. Dany and HOTU - end with her reunited with dragons and maybe Dorea too? Not sure visions will make. Cut but who knows?

7. Attack at Fist - think 3 horn blasts would be a great way to end season, though a little cruel for non-book readers.

Unfortunately I think this episode will rush a bit from scene to scene. But here are my expectations:

-Jon VS Qhorin

-The Valar Morghulis scene and Jaqen H'gar changing his face

-The aftermath of Blackwater that includes Tyrion waking up, Joffrey rewarding people and the announcement of the weddings of JoffreyxMargery and TyrionxSansa.

-Brienne and Jamie being captured by the Brave Companions.

-Theon getting ready for Ramsay, maybe we'll get a glimpse of the Bolton army arriving and Luwin will advise Theon to join the Night's Watch. I don't believe the sack will happen until season 3 where we'll see Ramsay clearly.

-The house of the Undying....and I hope they show most of the prophecies. The House of The Undying without prophecies it would be like not showing the battle of Blackwater Bay.

- And finally the three blasts, followed by a scene where we scene hundreds of blue eyes shining in the dark of night.

Whoa! First Blackwater and now this? This season is getting awesomer every minute!

As for the "Theon plans to call his men to action, but Luwin has some important advice for him first" I think that Theon is perhaps going to play Ser Rodrik's part. He won't get his hand chopped off, but I'm guessing he'll consider an alliance with the Bastard of Dreadfort, after being charmed by him and Luwin will advise him not to open the gates to the Boltons. Theon won't listen, enter sack of Winterfell.

I could be utterly and totally wrong though :P

Whoa! First Blackwater and now this? This season is getting awesomer every minute!

As for the "Theon plans to call his men to action, but Luwin has some important advice for him first" I think that Theon is perhaps going to play Ser Rodrik's part. He won't get his hand chopped off, but I'm guessing he'll consider an alliance with the Bastard of Dreadfort, after being charmed by him and Luwin will advise him not to open the gates to the Boltons. Theon won't listen, enter sack of Winterfell.

I could be utterly and totally wrong though :P

I like that idea.

Or maybe Theon could go and send Luwin to talk with Ramsay... Luwin would explain that Bran and Rickon are still alive and Ramsay would just shrug it off and kill Luwin and proceed to sack Winterfell.

I don't care how it happens, they have to compensate Ramsay for being robbed of his actions.

I'm maybe hoping for too much, but since the title itself is 'Valar Morghulis', wouldn't the episode itself have the longest/biggest scene with Arya and Jaqen? Otherwise they could have chosen a title like 'The Undying" or something entirely different. I'm not truly convinced Jaqen will give the coin to Arya and change his face and that'll be it, to me it seems something more is up. Maybe even Arya dropping the coin and slitting the throat of a random guard will be included? Even though they left Harrenhal.

-Theon getting ready for Ramsay, maybe we'll get a glimpse of the Bolton army arriving and Luwin will advise Theon to join the Night's Watch.

We know that the last scene shot was with Luwin, Osha, Bran, Rickon and Hodor. I don't whether this means they will show all of them depart from Winterfell, or have Luwin's death scene after the Sack.

My predictions for next week

QH will order JS to kill him, he will-no ghost

No Fist of the First Man

Ramsey will arrive at castle, Luwin will suggest Theon take the black, he will tell ramsey that he will, Ramsey will enter castle betray Theon order WF burned, last scene will be B&R leaving burnt WF

Brienne and Jamie will start a fight and be interuppted by the Brave COmpanions, that is all, dehanding will happen next season

I have NO IDEA what will happen with Robb/Talisa/Cat

Jorah will scream STELLISSSSIII!!!!!!!! Other than that no idea

Archived